• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Court Stops Frivolous Suit By Dead NSF's Family To Extract More Money From SAF!

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctor will do physical exam. If you have collapsed already, he will check your heart rate, BP, etc. See if you have any signs of cardiac arrests, seizures, etc. If u are unconscious, usually, its stopped. But the doctor is there to make sure u are not faking the fainting. If the doctor thinks you are medically ok to continue, then it will.

wah. like that cannot geng already. how?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Thanks for the enlightenment. Found the relevant provisions in Government Proceedings Act:

Provisions relating to the armed forces

14.—(1) Nothing done or omitted to be done by a member of the forces while on duty as such shall subject either him or the Government to liability in tort for causing the death of another person, or for causing personal injury to another person, in so far as the death or personal injury is due to anything suffered by that other person while he is a member of the forces if —

(a) at the time when the thing is suffered by that other person, he is —
(i) on duty as a member of the forces; or
(ii) though not on duty as a member of the forces —

(A) on any land, premises, ship, aircraft or vehicle for the time being used for the purposes of the forces; or
(B) on any journey necessary to enable him to report for duty as such or to return home after such duty; and
[Act 45/96 wef 28/12/1996]

(b) the Minister responsible for finance certifies that his suffering that thing has been or will be treated as attributable to service for the purposes of entitlement to an award under any written law relating to the disablement or death of members of the force of which he is a member:

Provided that this subsection shall not exempt a member of the forces from liability in tort in any case in which the court is satisfied that the act or omission was not connected with the execution of his duties as a member of the forces.

That's the one

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Bro, I am only O levels. Did night school in the 70s but failed miserably. Signed on with the SPF and worked my way up to Insp of Police (2). My England is ah beng's england. If i make it as a lawyer i will be dragging down the good name of the profession as lawyers are all real gentlemen all helping to make this a better and more gracious society. will strive to be one in my next life.

Stamford school, ah?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When it comes to war and intelligence or even assassination, the bloody Israelis are the best.

But even the Jews are constrained by their own laws and public opinions. For example, every suicide bomber that blows himself up in Israel becomes a martyr and his funeral in the West Bank or gaza strip is a big public deal. Carry his coffin and picture around like a big hero. The Jews know who he is. They know where he lives, who are his parents and siblings. They can simply drop a bomb on his house and kill his entire family. See how many suicide bombers want to try after that.