• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Court Stops Frivolous Suit By Dead NSF's Family To Extract More Money From SAF!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why u never challenge yourself more?

Busy scroo-ing and hanging flower, wash hair, betting on anything that crawls, card games etc. where got time to study dude! actually, i no blains. my father told me that when i was born and he is right.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
just by being a "thinking soldier" should be enough to survive SAF in 20months. Of course luck also play its part, if lucky, heng heng go signal battalion, life a breeze. If sway sway go polar bear, better pray to Buddha, Guanyin, JC, Mary, Allah, TauPehGong, MahChor etc etc... to bless for safety.

Surviving NS is more luck then anything. even in signals units, electrocution is a very real and common occurence. But if you are Super White Horse, then there is no luck involved, as you will be tucked away safely like in a clerk Pes B pos some where.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Busy scroo-ing and hanging flower, wash hair, betting on anything that crawls, card games etc. where got time to study dude! actually, i no blains. my father told me that when i was born and he is right.

no leh. i interact with you now i like u lots. u like my idol. i want to learn from u. can or not?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my days in the army, I know of at least 5 incidence of people getting killed in the Armour formation, and even more of injuries, including paralyzation. It would not surprise me to learn that since the start of NS, at least 2000 or more have died either from accidents, suicides, or deliberate. This includes NSmen and regulars. U will find no monument to them.

In my honest opinion, the govt should be looking at a min of 1 million bucks for each victim. More if only child in the family.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry ...our lawyers and judges are laughing stock. Our judges kowtow to government; that's why the recent ruling by the Ah Neh judge that MINDEF have no contractual obligation to ensure the safety of our soldiers!
If you become lawyer and be like JBJ, you will be the new icon. Go for it, GD.

Wahlaneh you compare me with that icon. I only can stand up to his ankle. He was a real pain in the ka chng for the MIW especially Harry and had to be TAKEN DOWN. No other opposition chap came close to the danger he posed to Harry.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahlaneh you compare me with that icon. I only can stand up to his ankle. He was a real pain in the ka chng for the MIW especially Harry and had to be TAKEN DOWN. No other opposition chap came close to the danger he posed to Harry.

he construction lawyer? u know him?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
last time, i local 2nd sergeant, kanna arrowed "rooftop" to draw ammo., my buaykan 2LT went eat snake at canteen and ask me to conduct life range as well, bao sua bao hai. this is SAF, short for serve and fuck off! i have left the force for more than 20 years, army is very cock up in my opinion.

Its gotten a lot worse. Even cocked up as it was in the old days that you refer to still got chance in a war. For example in my time, all the top armour leadership were Camels trained in Israel by combat proven instructors. their training in the Negev was very siong. If we had to go to war, I think our chance pretty good with these IDF trained officers leading. Now its fucking cheebye specky scholar colonels and generals with Business degrees leading you. Kanena, war comes, these motherfuckers will lead us all to our deaths. They are all wayang and no substance.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In my honest opinion, the govt should be looking at a min of 1 million bucks for each victim. More if only child in the family.

Yeah, agreed. But wait long long. The Hakka Jew Lee Con You's influence is still prevalent in the PAP

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its gotten a lot worse. Even cocked up as it was in the old days that you refer to still got chance in a war. For example in my time, all the top armour leadership were Camels trained in Israel by combat proven instructors. their training in the Negev was very siong. If we had to go to war, I think our chance pretty good with these IDF trained officers leading. Now its fucking cheebye specky scholar colonels and generals with Business degrees leading you. Kanena, war comes, these motherfuckers will lead us all to our deaths. They are all wayang and no substance.

When it comes to war and intelligence or even assassination, the bloody Israelis are the best.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
what criteria to be not fit?

Doctor will do physical exam. If you have collapsed already, he will check your heart rate, BP, etc. See if you have any signs of cardiac arrests, seizures, etc. If u are unconscious, usually, its stopped. But the doctor is there to make sure u are not faking the fainting. If the doctor thinks you are medically ok to continue, then it will.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
very hard to fight with government one.

even medical negligence case/malpractice also hard to sue hospital.