• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulation to Mr Goh Meng Seng- Minister Specific Strategy worked BEST

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
It a pity although that Mr. GMS did not get at seat from that shorty Tampines suck-up.:(

But indeed the Minister Specific Strategy really worked better than expected.:smile:

Now all the unpopular fucked up MIW mini-STIR all swapped out or dumped. :biggrin::wink::cool:

Bravo GMS!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn GOOD the cabinet & parliament got one platoon of SAF BGs & Admirals, can match for NDP and Stand-By-Bed everyday. Impressive siah..:p

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It a pity although that Mr. GMS did not get at seat from that shorty Tampines suck-up.:(

But indeed the Minister Specific Strategy really worked better than expected.:smile:

Now all the unpopular fucked up MIW mini-STIR all swapped out or dumped. :biggrin::wink::cool:

Bravo GMS!

no congratulations to you, Goh MS or Chee

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS must be feeling terrible inside his mongrel body

So what if it got MBT out

He is not a MP or NCMP

No power no position no status
This cheebye kia is destined for nothing

Lon Pray Pray!

You reversed the letters of GMS

Then you got SM Goh. He is the future SM Goh. :wink:

You Lon Pray Pray unler-stand?

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
干得好, 无名腎!

20110428_222702_aogoh.jpg

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wasn't voted in because he didn't campaign hard for it. However, he did succeeded to get useless ministers like Marbok Tan, Wong Can't Sing and Raymond Lim out.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wasn't voted in because he didn't campaign hard for it. However, he did succeeded to get useless ministers like Marbok Tan, Wong Can't Sing and Raymond Lim out.

Pse lah har... his brother died what do you expect?
http://youtu.be/ROIWERhOE7A

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ROIWERhOE7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/hEyfBccXBAk

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hEyfBccXBAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bravo GMS!

UY

Make a new video together with your good friend Arthero Lim to review on the cabinet reshuffling leh.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY

Make a new video together with your good friend Arthero Lim to review on the cabinet reshuffling leh.

Mr. Lim just flu to Beijing this morning his works had been lagging during whole GE, his ass is now on fire to rush back.:p:biggrin:

I am always looking for new personalities for talk show, you all can volunteer and recommend.:wink: I will do a recording on my own 1st, under the banner of 叶叔问政, to deliver a view of Ass Loong Son as a REFORMIST! George Yeo cried Reforming PAP when ousted by LTK, that was actually a LEAK (not wikileak:biggrin:) about the plan of Ass Loong.:biggrin:

Home Owner

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS must be feeling terrible inside his mongrel body

So what if it got MBT out

He is not a MP or NCMP

No power no position no status
This cheebye kia is destined for nothing

the cb kia gms promised to bring down hdb price but let a 24yrs old mei mei run his election that probably get married & be a housewife
knnccb, made me waste my vote

but heng ah, now a S$8/ministar will give us cheap hdb
hosay, ai huat liao... hahaahaaaaa

a soon to be home owner again