• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complaint to Leongsam -- abuse of infraction power by Alamaking

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Windsor you are a moron and should remove yourself from SBF. Why do you want to take on a job that nobody appreciates, even the Admin care less about you? Don't you know when to quit for all you do is infract and upset everyone here? What do you get out of being a busybody? Do you see other mods doing anything? Heroes are always the first to die, get my message you moron?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My 2 cents worth.

Perspective should not have used the term "dishonest". He should clarify that because imho, it's not warranted. That was what got Scroobal very upset with him.

Scroobal in 2 of his last posts before he was banned described Alamaking as having no achievements and Perspective as being uneducated.
These 2 chaps are decent forummers who are not troublemakers in the forum. Their achievements or education are irrelevant and frankly, none of our concern.

Ramseth is now laughing at all of us.

Btw, a special welcome back to Cooleo.

Both sides have made mistakes, as well as good points. As far as topical argument and facts are concerned, I am not taking sides.

Scroobal however got too personal by dragging in alleged (unconfirmed) details about people's private lives.

However none of these actions come close to warrant banning.

That is why I felt compelled to start this thread. I can't stand abuse of power. In fact it proves Alamaking is uneducated.

jw5

Loyal
Both sides have made mistakes, as well as good points. As far as topical argument and facts are concerned, I am not taking sides.

Scroobal however got too personal by dragging in alleged (unconfirmed) details about people's private lives.

That is why I felt compelled to start this thread. I can't stand abuse of power. In fact it proves Alamaking is uneducated.

I don't agree with this banning or the reasons.
Yesterday, I asked Alamaking what he was going to do today, and his reply was nothing.
We should move on and learn from this and other encounters or feuds we have. Let's all do some self analysis.

Abuse of power has nothing to do with education as we in SG all know.
In any case, a person's education is irrelevant as long as he is a decent chap.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do keep a close eye on the infraction log in future, there are many abuse of powers and many more forummers' freedom of speech and rights you might like to fight for. :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rep pts can only be given once per year to a particular forummer, so even if Jah sucks up to both vending machines, he still can get at most 40 rep points per year.

As I said, Jah bows to power and thinks anyone would be stupid not to do the same. When i point out this trait, he accuses me of dishonesty, twisting his words, and fraudulently claiming that I am accusing him of endorsing the bullying of forummers with low points.

Its a comprehension problem.
You know nothing about giving points here, its not every year, I think its 20 months, definitely not 1 year.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday, I asked Alamaking what he was going to do today, and his reply was nothing.
We should move on and learn from this and other encounters or feuds we have. Let's all do some self analysis.

In any case, a person's education is irrelevant
as long as he is a decent chap.

It was crucial for TFBH to bring in AK's education. It's part of his ad hominem strategy. Just like when i wrote that small comment and he had to blow it totally out of context. Is it important whether AK is or isn't educated? No cos this is just a forum and AK's personal life doesn't affect any single one of us yet he had to do it cos he comes from the same school of thought as screwball in abusing forummers on a personal level.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suggest you ignore the faggot. That guy has been sucking up to Alamaking, ram and those with high reputation points so as to earn their goodwill and get some trickle down drivel for his points. We all know that those with high points here so far dont generally add much value to the forum but got it from points given by their balls suckers who hope to get back some in return. This prick cant carry on a sensible argument or post anything that sticks his neck out and gave good arguments for it. He comes on just to give short sweet nothings to mollify or coax his beholdens.

Notice he cant even count. Alamaking has got 1.3K points but in one of his posts here he says he got 13K. Now I also wonder what his PSLE score was.

Hey screwball there's no need to put in your worthless comments. If you want to talk about sucking up how about you sucking up to scroobal like a low down dog. There's nobody in here or even in this world that's a bigger sucker than you. I see you are engaging in ad hominem attacks again bringing in education level and blowing up small mistakes making a big deal out of nothing.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bros, this thread has turned into some aimless bickering!
2. aiyoh! we need something beautiful and demure now.
3. ms irene, do come in and moderate the current feud.
4. guys, get some lives!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In any case, a person's education is irrelevant as long as he is a decent chap.
Of all the people, I think jw5's comments is the fairest of all, as I pointed out the reason for banning Scroobal, he's out to get at people he dislike in this forum for few months and it always end up with quarreling.

He, as a senior and an ex moderator, always claimed he want to make this forum better but his actions does not justify that. He is arragont and always assumes his judgements is always right and the rest are wrong. Everyone can see his behaviours but nobody dare to touch him, and I did it, so I'm abusive? hahaha...

And me going all out to get him? lets be frank, who is after who 1st?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TFBH really talks cock if i'm someone that bows down to power wouldn't i be sucking up to sam? In fact wouldn't it be foolish of me to flame windsor? He really talks out of his arse.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
This statement is unwarranted. What does being educated means?

Though being a newbie watching from the sidelines, I don't agree with banning unless there are actions so extreme as to bring down a forum or an average individual. Neither do I believe in moderation.

.............In fact it proves Alamaking is uneducated..........

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 2 cents worth.

Perspective should not have used the term "dishonest". He should clarify that because imho, it's not warranted. That was what got Scroobal very upset with him.

Scroobal in 2 of his last posts before he was banned described Alamaking as having no achievements and Perspective as being uneducated.
These 2 chaps are decent forummers who are not troublemakers in the forum. Their achievements or education are irrelevant and frankly, none of our concern.

Ramseth is now laughing at all of us.

Btw, a special welcome back to Cooleo.

Actually, I didn't use the word "dishonest" in my first post. I said he was not totally honest in his dealings. So wasn't I when I want to push an agenda across and the same goes to anyone.

Some time ago, I called him a liar because he said I got Gerald Giam to replace LTK at the TOC Face to Face Forum. What a ridiculous assertion. As if that was not enough, he backed it up with more invented stories of my history in WP that I didn't even know of, a part of "my" life that I dídn't even live. This was the first time I called him a liar and putting that into his honesty record, it blemishes it. Therefore, I said that he isn't totally honest and stop acting like a saint, and I don't see anything wrong with that. It was the first time that was on me, but I have seen him do to others. When people are not dead, do not write their history. I wanted to leave it but the fella, trying to prove his honesty, forced me to bring this incident back again. Another issue is, you are so sure who I am in real life, so make sure you get it right.

And I don't see why I should clarify because he meant what he said, that I got GG to replace LTK. Can't be any more clearer. The person making the accusation should clarify, not the accused.

If now, I say that JW5 in real life, has been cheated by a woman and lost his life savings therefore comes to post here out of boredom, would you think I am honest, or not dishonest?

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey! How u know? :biggrin:

Good one. LOL.

But in your heart, you know the answer to my question re: honest or dishonest. People would presume that I know you in real life, even if I do not say it. But knowing you is immaterial. What people would think is, that this is true.

So that's what Scro has been doing. Tell me if that is unwarranted.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My stand remains the same as Alamaking. If anyone has anything against me or us, start a thread for it. Don't pollute and hijack other people's threads.

Like these threads about Alamaking or Ramseth abusing power if you feel that we're abusing power, it's fair and fine by me. Go ahead.

I banned SSRRVV11 yesterday because of four or five straight spams against IreneYeoh, a newbie. Whether she's me or not, I don't care, I and many others have been accused of cloning since internet bulletin boards were invented. We're numb to it. It's the spamming as Scroobal himself asked frequently, why aren't infractors doing our duty? If forum host Leongsam thinks that I'm wrong and abusing, please go ahead to strip me of my power or even ban me. I won't blink. It's your forum.

Anyway, I can't spend too much time here like years in the past. I wish you all well and good luck. Don't take things too personally. It's just a forum.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My stand remains the same as Alamaking. If anyone has anything against me or us, start a thread for it. Don't pollute and hijack other people's threads.

Like these threads about Alamaking or Ramseth abusing power if you feel that we're abusing power, it's fair and fine by me. Go ahead.

I banned SSRRVV11 yesterday because of four or five straight spams against IreneYeoh, a newbie. Whether she's me or not, I don't care, I and many others have been accused of cloning since internet bulletin boards were invented. We're numb to it. It's the spamming as Scroobal himself asked frequently, why aren't infractors doing our duty? If forum host Leongsam thinks that I'm wrong and abusing, please go ahead to strip me of my power or even ban me. I won't blink. It's your forum.

Anyway, I can't spend too much time here like years in the past. I wish you all well and good luck. Don't take things too personally. It's just a forum.

SSRRVV11 is a female? Wah chio or not?

How come you didn't say it earlier? She would have her own haram of white knights.