• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are being abused by almost everyone regardless of whether the account is a clone or isn't so what difference does it make? The only person who gets turned on by your feisty nature is me. Everyone else hates it.
Boss, is Kryonlight a clone?

jw5

Loyal
KNN staying in the same household not necessary is clone you know KNN

Absolutely agree, just like people who scold each other are not necessarily enemies. I recall many years ago in the forum, GMS and the late Vincent would totally fuck Jeremy upside down in the forum, but they were all good pals.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree, just like people who scold each other are not necessarily enemies. I recall many years ago in the forum, GMS and the late Vincent would totally fuck Jeremy upside down in the forum, but they were all good pals.
My niece say KNN she is absolutelee with you on this KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok I am not proud. I lost my head and was in a dark place. Please forgive me.:cry:

That's perfectly fine.
Those fumes from that hole can be hypnotising, we have quite a few under her slutty spell.
For a learned individual, I could see through her disguise and fakery.
The likes of her is only deserving to be hung naked from the ceiling like a Pinata whore.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That's perfectly fine.
Those fumes from that hole can be hypnotising, we have quite a few under her slutty spell.
For a learned individual, I could see through her disguise and fakery.
The likes of her is only deserving to be hung naked from the ceiling like a Pinata whore.
She is intoxicating, a fatal addiction. Once hooked, you're gone! No vaccine, no antidote is going to save you. I thank Zeus and Odin I got out in time.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is intoxicating, a fatal addiction. Once hooked, you're gone! No vaccine, no antidote is going to save you. I thank Zeus and Odin I got out in time.

That's @Valium in the corner.
This is the solution, shove it all the way in.

Pinata-Unicorn-01.jpg