• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can smell your vagina secretions, the scent of a whore. The wolf whistles meant they want to enter and explore your Batu cave.

If they knew what a cheap slut, loose pussy you are, they can just pull down your panties and oar your cheebye very hard, whole hand put inside. And give you one slap with their hand coated with your smelly cunt zup.
Pui your filthy whore mother phua cb produced serial liar criminal bastard

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never knew you were attracting so much attention. Whenever I've seen your nick I just move on. As for the JB section I have not even read 0.001% of the content. I appointed a moderator and left it to him.
I just remember you posted in living in jb forum a few months ago in one thread about where to find prostitute in Spore and you replied everywhere. So that’s the 0.001% of the content that you read. Very sharp indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've earlier advised you to dig a hole in the ground ... then all your troubles will disappear overnight for sure, trust me, I'm your friend.
Why should I be ashamed when i am the victim of crimes? You NAMELESS EVIL COWARD @glockman clone son of whore go to my Facebook to post you are kt latha Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just remember you posted in living in jb forum a few months ago in one thread about where to find prostitute in Spore and you replied everywhere. So that’s the 0.001% of the content that you read. Very sharp indeed.

If you were to say you are a prostitute, maybe he would notice you? :FU: :rolleyes:

I suggest you don't show him your CB first, if not he will be scared. :laugh:

Last edited: