• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
After numerous appeals for me to control clone activity I have decided to give it a try to see whether it makes any difference.

Here are the active users that are constantly spamming with numerous accounts.

1. Probably one of the worst offenders over the years: republicunt shared with
busy123
redbull313
Peiweh
ponzii
kiketerm
londoncabby
leeisphtui
tiongsrshit
capamerica
QANONSG
IMHDOCTOR

Please choose which account you want to use from now if any. I will disable the rest.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
2. JW5 has 2 other accounts seldom used so no action taken. Furthermore the two are donor accounts. Much appreciated. Thanks for the support.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
After numerous appeals for me to control clone activity I have decided to give it a try to see whether it makes any difference.

busy123
redbull313
Peiweh
ponzii
kiketerm
londoncabby
leeisphtui
tiongsrshit
capamerica
QANONSG
IMHDOCTOR

Please choose which account you want to use from now if any. I will disable the rest.

Than you Sir. User experience is important to improve quality of yr site business....

As such, I shall lesser vulgarity f... if the clones w anti Chinese is detonated...

And those cut and paste clowns whom just put videos without their opinions or express their view shd be curtailed...

Well done..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

busy123
redbull313
Peiweh
ponzii
kiketerm
londoncabby
leeisphtui
tiongsrshit
capamerica
QANONSG
IMHDOCTOR

Wow... detonate their threads altogether to keep yr files manageable and robust...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What good does it do to ferret out clones in a cesspool for deplorables with rubbish posts. :rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No clone accounts detected for your account so you either don't have any or you're IT literate so you know how to evade clone detection.

Setup a section to smoke out fake degrees ahneh in IT, banks FinTech, nurseTech, and engineering IOT and EVTech....

These are quality valued high pay jobs where fake degrees ahneh are not welcome.

PAP will keep scooping these fake degree india ahneh to fill up these quality valued jobs with their train as they earn program for rent seeking economy condo units...

How is that for a change, focus on real stuff cannot bluff topics...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What good does it do to ferret out clones in a cesspool for deplorables with rubbish posts. :rolleyes:

Why are u fear of the change, still dip yr head into the ground like ostrich with yr arse up to be fuck over again... not knowing which clones had fuck you...