• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"A phone is just a gadget. Far more important is the quality of the people in your contact list.

If they contribute positively to the quality of your life that's what matters. Beyond connecting you with those that matter none of the features are useful."

jw5

Loyal
"Don't ask for too much hor. You should be thankful we already have a road named after lingerie. It's called "Bras" Basah Road. Maybe I can suggest Panties Ave and Stockings Lane."

jw5

Loyal
"I will welcome them with open arms while they welcome me with their open legs."

jw5

Loyal
"Businesses that are passed from father to son or son-in-law tend to decline in quality."

jw5

Loyal
"I went to a measles party when I was 4."

"I got chicken pox after playing a board game with my cousins at their house. This venerable doctor gave me two weeks of MC. They even have chicken pox vaccines now... sad!"

jw5

Loyal
"I know what it is like to be poor. I wasn't born in a rich family. Thanks to PAP and its governance on meritocracy, I managed to increase my income and wealth through merit and hard work, without having to pull strings or rely on racial/religious privileges."

jw5

Loyal
"Please, no! Too many droopy breasts, small breasts, out-of-shape breasts, sagging bottoms etc."

"Droopy and small is good sometimes. Like siew mai. What matters is that they are tasty and delightful."

jw5

Loyal
"A good ATB is well behaved in public but is fierce as a tiger in the bedroom."

jw5

Loyal
"I don't think the pappies are stupid, they knew exactly what they were doing.

Of course, greed and groupthink might have influenced their decisions."

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20211011_124454.jpg