• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Politics in EDMW : factuup vs noobmaster89 (threatens to escalate to IMDA if Dr Vijay doesn't take necessary action)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

factuup :​

Question for Editor-in-Chief Mr Vijay Anand

Editor-in-Chief
fuckwarezone
SPH Magazines Pte Ltd

Dear Mr Vijay Anand ( aka @Dr.Vijay ),

While spending the past couple of hours gathering about 200+ posts of noobmaster89's that I intend to forward to the relevant authorities over the weekend, I noticed that you "Liked" a couple of other member's posts here and there this morning.

I was under the impression that you were on leave as you did not reply to my earlier thread directed at you. As the matter has been resolved by one of your moderators, I guess it is fine now.

Anyway, as you may have known by now, IMDA instructed me to report to fuckwarezone (HWZ) first about any matters and should this avenue fails, they suggested that I write to them with proof that HWZ refuses to take actions.

Let me share with you my pain. For the past two years or so, I have been ridiculed by noobmaster89 and gang, who made baseless allegations against me such as calling me a race stirrer, etc.. Had sufficient actions been taken against him since then, I am confident that he would have been permanently banned already. Alas, he is still here having a field day attacking me and anyone else who is against him and his gang.

I am unhappy that noobmaster89 is getting away with his antics against me for the silliest of reasons, the latest one being that my moniker / username is not explicitly mentioned by him.

Of note, the reports were handled by your moderators, who are unpaid volunteers unaffiliated with SPH Media Ltd, an organization that is funded by the Republic of Singapore. Therefore, what they choose not to do is their prerogative. You, on the other hand is the head honcho of HWZ and a salaried employee of SPH. As such, your views are what matters to me.

If I may, I would like to publicly ask whether you intend to do anything about noobmaster89. If your answer is a no, I shall escalate to IMDA as per their suggestion and see if they agree with your stance.

Have a great weekend.

P.S: As this post is meant for Dr.Vijay, I do not wish to receive any reply from any moderator. If this thread is closed without a reply from Dr.Vijay, Dragon, or any staff of HWZ, I will assume that the answer is a No.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/question-for-editor-in-chief-mr-vijay-anand.6871334/

noobmaster89 :​

I really dunno whether to be angry or feel sad that someone had to dig 200 of my posts on a friday night.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/beejay-vs-angry-face.6871344/

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabez, why not be like the siaolang here and komplain to shan or just walk from the ward and leeport at polis counter in imh? :redface:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit people participating in a shit forum owned by a shit company. Why do people still waste their time with Fuckwarezone?