• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"But look at the internet now. It really is a window into everyone's life and far too often it becomes an open door to their bedrooms and toilets. It's crazy. Why do people want to do that?"

jw5

Loyal
"I like my pussy like I like my begedil. Crispy and crunchy on the outside, hot and moist on the inside."

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Surely this is ample evidence that the poor will remain poor no matter how much money is thrown at them. Wealth and poverty aren't financial states they are attitudes.

The poor will remain so because they'll always kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. On the other hand the rich will nurture the goose, take the gold from the eggs and add value by turning it into jewelry to make even more money.
Wisdom from Boss. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
"Good for you, and for me- I’ve no worries. I eat when I’m hungry, I sleep anytime I want, beholden to no one and every day is a bonus for me."

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Good for you, and for me- I’ve no worries. I eat when I’m hungry, I sleep anytime I want, beholden to no one and every day is a bonus for me."
KNN this type of lifestyle doesn't need to know date and time KNN it is scary to live this way KNN

jw5

Loyal
"Life is too short to be overly bothered about what others think of you, or who you get as a partner.

In fact, people should be braver and cut off the negative friends, relatives and acquaintances. Don't even bothering attending their weddings or funerals."

jw5

Loyal
"People are stressful because they have no inner peace, and they have no inner peace because they don't know who they really are."

jw5

Loyal
"I finish every morsel of meat and every grain of rice in my plate. How’s my personality like?"

"Exemplary Can Eat Don't Waste Personality."

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Between Ho Ching and Suet Fern, who is smart and who is clever?"

"I dunno that answer but I know which one can make me steam."

"Neither can make me steam. :p"

Reactions: jw5

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/3037563
Being blissfully ignorant is not a bad thing. You suddenly fall sick, you suffer for a little bit, then you die. And you get reincarnated, start all over again. Brand new life!:thumbsup:
Fuck me dead if I have to take my O levels again :eek:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Reactions: jw5