• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthouse

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthous

Even if all of them are found guilty and thrown into jail, the brainwashed supporters would still insist that they are innocent.

You just cannot reason with lunatics.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthous

Even if all of them are found guilty and thrown into jail, the brainwashed supporters would still insist that they are innocent.

You just cannot reason with lunatics.

They're no different from the brainwashed opposition brigade who insist that LKY is a crook despite all the evidence that he has dedicated his life to the country and its citizens.

You cannot reason with idiots.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They're no different from the brainwashed opposition brigade who insist that LKY is a crook despite all the evidence that he has dedicated his life to the country and its citizens.

Dedicated his life to enriching himself and his clan.....

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Dedicated his life to enriching himself and his clan.....

LKY does not need money as he already has control. I've explained this many times over.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... who ? ...

Hanyu Pinyin for Kong Hee Huat Chye...lost in the translation, Gong Xi Fa Cai..somethings are best left as it is...KONG HEE HUAT CHYE..P.T.L. "Huat ah!". It is the gullible parishioners that are "gong" "gong"...

Last edited:

oldjunkee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting Shane Tood trial coincides with CHC trail!

Is this a coincident or it is intentionally planned?

For diversion and distractions? :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tat is y i try not to reason with u. Even when u infract me for small minor things. Never reason with an idiot. People will not know the difference.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Tat is y i try not to reason with u. Even when u infract me for small minor things. Never reason with an idiot. People will not know the difference.

Then why did you send me 5 PMs trying to get me to withdraw the infraction? :rolleyes: You're no better than the PAP. Your words don't match your deeds.

T

TuaBui

Boss , is it viewerships down in recent days , weeks ??? :(

how to bring it back to more viewerships ???

T

TuaBui

Boss , can you removed this from your Forum ???

Announcement: IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum
Leongsam (Singlish Exterminator)
31-01-2013
Views: 3,153

thanks

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Private message suppose to stay private right?

Mr So Full Of Yourself.....

You remind me of my GF whom I dumped. She will tell the world everything I said in PRIVATE.

Then why did you send me 5 PMs trying to get me to withdraw the infraction? :rolleyes: You're no better than the PAP. Your words don't match your deeds.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I learnt it from u.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Miss Wendy Fong, 25, a business development manager, who has been in line since 1am, told The Straits Times that the presence of supporters will make an impact on the six accused leaders.

How can such a silly person be trusted to do business development? Can even be manager is equally astonishing.
Maybe KH is her biggest customer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really feel like going down in person to give these zombie sheep a few tight slaps and a kick to the butt to wake them up....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if she works for me and i sack her because of this..........is it religious discrimination? unless her boss is also a CHC sheep if not i dun see how any employer can hire such dumbfucks.

"Business Development Manager" means INSURANCE SALES woman, last time, aunty down the road was selling insurance, way back in those days. You do not need a qualification, Aunty..only pass secondary 1 education, her business was good...so good that, she put her children through U & drives a swanky car. That is BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.

You will notice that these mega churches are filled to the rafters with these, "business development manager", for the structure of the church, feed them, it is a tailor made Insurance Sales network..starting with the prayer groups, then cell groups, then ministeries...that is why they believe you give $10 you get ten fold..."membership"...

1 prayer group lead to a cell group, lead to a....you go there & PTL..and start a network..voila! you have a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT , in the name of God.

Last edited: