• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthouse

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthous

Even the devil has his supporters...talk about sheep following the devil

hungryboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church 15 May 2013 (Breaking News) : Supporters Q Outside Courthous

I am deeply impressed with the strong influence these people have on their followers. Started queuing at 11pm the night before is no mean feat but to me, that's just called blind following. :p

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Miss Wendy Fong, 25, a business development manager, who has been in line since 1am, told The Straits Times that the presence of supporters will make an impact on the six accused leaders.
"The church has really blessed us throughout the years. They encouraged us to grow into better people. We're here to support them."

There. Mystery solved.

T

TuaBui

I am deeply impressed with the strong influence these people have on their followers. Started queuing at 11pm the night before is no mean feat but to me, that's just called blind following. :p

Video of it has been removed .

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ho Gao Kan :oIo:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Courts exibition in Expo can do better.

Just sell some rubbish at $10-$20. People can Queue up for 3 days.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Miss Wendy Fong, 25, a business development manager, who has been in line since 1am, told The Straits Times that the presence of supporters will make an impact on the six accused leaders.

How can such a silly person be trusted to do business development? Can even be manager is equally astonishing.
if she works for me and i sack her because of this..........is it religious discrimination? unless her boss is also a CHC sheep if not i dun see how any employer can hire such dumbfucks.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

if she works for me and i sack her because of this..........is it religious discrimination? unless her boss is also a CHC sheep if not i dun see how any employer can hire such dumbfucks.

In an entire company, the business development or sales people have to be the most intelligent. And here we have this dud working as a Business Development Manager.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

IF those MIW leaders involved in AIM-gate can go scot-free or IF those CHC leaders can walk out free,
There is no more right or wrong in this country,
There is no more conscience or decency in this country .
Singapore is just one corporation or hotel ruled by farking corrupt,collusive and nepotistic leaders.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

IF those MIW leaders involved in AIM-gate can go scot-free or IF those CHC leaders can walk out free,
There is no more right or wrong in this country,
There is no more conscience or decency in this country .
Singapore is just one corporation or hotel ruled by farking corrupt,collusive and nepotistic leaders.

Don't forget Woffles Wu and Quan Yi Fong. :wink:

And silly AGC goes after a cartoonist for 'contempt of court'. :rolleyes:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what makes religion so ridiculous. I'm looking forward to this trial unravelling over the next few days/weeks/months.

Gotta love the media frenzy over this...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with these supporters, they seems like trying to say embezzle of funds is totally alright. Feeding other people wife is ok.

what the fuck?:oIo:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't forget Woffles Wu and Quan Yi Fong. :wink:

And silly AGC goes after a cartoonist for 'contempt of court'. :rolleyes:
I am worried aout being fixed as well

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with these supporters, they seems like trying to say embezzle of funds is totally alright. Feeding other people wife is ok.

what the fuck?:oIo:

Are they any 'poodles' with their cameras??