• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chronic Stress-Induced Cancer Metastasis. No morals evil Cantonese dogs persecuting me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress of course know that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_8325.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s why @gsbslut @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc confirmed themselves to be dogs not human. No morals no kindness no human conscience dogs that form coalition to bully weak vulnerable people. They are of course among the uncountable 扯后腿Chinese dogs 小人that I met in life. And what did I do to them to deserve this? Nothing bad and in fact i am their benefactor fighting Malaysian Indian hr to give sinkie Cantonese bitch a job. I curse these vicious Cantonese criminal bully dogs here and out there a violent death for smearing and abusing me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress for years causing me immense stress and precancer and cancer. Knnbccb 恩将仇报 忘恩负义的广东狗呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s why @gsbslut @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc confirmed themselves to be dogs not human. No morals no kindness no human conscience dogs that form coalition to bully weak vulnerable people. They are of course among the uncountable 扯后腿Chinese dogs 小人that I met in life. And what did I do to them to deserve this? Nothing bad and in fact i am their benefactor fighting Malaysian Indian hr to give sinkie Cantonese bitch a job. I curse these vicious Cantonese criminal bully dogs here and out there a violent death for smearing and abusing me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress for years causing me immense stress and precancer and cancer. Knnbccb 恩将仇报 忘恩负义的广东狗呸!
Fake virgin slut whore mistress is your @gsbslut @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth cheap 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE Cantonese mother. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those criminal dogs making knocks targeting me at sleep to disturb my sleep for years - no matter what time I sleep at night, in wee hours or in morning or afternoon- I curse you be gang raped if you are a woman and if you are a man, you and your family women be gangraped Knnbccb.

IMG_8328.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those criminal dogs making knocks targeting me at sleep to disturb my sleep for years - no matter what time I sleep at night, in wee hours or in morning or afternoon- I curse you be gang raped if you are a woman and if you are a man, you and your family women be gangraped Knnbccb.

View attachment 198779
Dogs don’t know sleep disturbances cause cancer and sickeness? Of course they know and that’s why they have been doing that to me starting (and still ongoing) with Malaysian bully dogs and now all kinds of dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May you @gsbslut @musclepower@Balls2U @Cottonmouth and your family women be gangraped Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To these inhuman Cantonese dogs @gabslut @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc they smear and abuse you and you get chronic stress and cancer it’s called just too bad, not their fault, none of their business and that’s why they and their women should suffer gangrape and the resulting stress as karma. Pui!
And of course you state facts of Cantonese dogs hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin is called you play victim. See how cruel Cantonese dogs are? They do crimes to you and you are the real victim of their crimes and their shameless dog mouth can say you play victim Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course you state facts of Cantonese dogs hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin is called you play victim. See how cruel Cantonese dogs are? They do crimes to you and you are the real victim of their crimes and their shameless dog mouth can say you play victim Knnbccb
play victim mentality is like that one lah
To these inhuman Cantonese dogs @gabslut @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc they smear and abuse you and you get chronic stress and cancer it’s called just too bad, not their fault, none of their business and that’s why they and their women should suffer gangrape and the resulting stress as karma. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hide in rat hole spamming to win last word. Go to my Facebook to win you Cantonese dog son of self Admitted 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE YOU ARE BUSTED LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY. I AM NOT PLAYING VICTIM BUT UNFORTUNATE REAL VICTIM OF YOUR DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

你这个贱货对我们有过什么恩?我操你妈的!

cHJpdmF0ZS9sci9pbWFnZXMvd2Vic2l0ZS8yMDIzLTAxL3B4OTQxMTQ5LWltYWdlLTAyLWpvYjE1NDMtbGN0d2N0cGsuanBn.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These+phrases+are+bare+assertions.jpg

Just saying I am a virgin is NOT a fact. It's simply a BARE ASSERTION, without providing the real evidence to support and prove the assertion for it to become a FACT.
@gsbslut Cantonese dog son of self admitted 荡妇 aka DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE DON’T CHANGE TOPIC did you hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin? Am I your victim of crimes? I play what victim? What kind of bare assertion is this that I play victim? You do crimes to me for years causing me immense chronic stress and precancer and cancer is called scientific research fact. What ccb Cantonese dog bare assertion is that say your victim of defamation crimes play victim? 广东狗真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim Narcissist. What do you expect? Use curse to avoid showing evidence, use scam challenge to avoid showing evidence, use clone assigning to avoid showing evidence, now use cancer.

Always curse people then expect good karma?

Show evidence can end story liao.

No evidence? But I have evidence you are not virgin leh. You were married.

But she said marriage not consummated. Proof leh?

No evidence. Non consummation can prove virginity ah?

Use one lie to cover another is like that one.

雞性難改。
You cancer Cantonese Chicken and son of chicken tell lies again that I have no evidence when it’s you dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Everyday tell lies is you say believe me virgin then smear and insult me chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Page 5 of this thread.

Only bare assertion of virginity and circular reasoning.

Still no evidence provided.
And don’t act blur the same question apply to you. Did you hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin? Am I your victim of crimes? What Ccb Cantonese dog entitlement is this that your victim of abuse and defamation crimes have to prove to you LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY?