• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chootchiew message to all leaders and management people

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha. My first job so long ago. The statement was simply too simple but effective to stop the nonsense meeting lor. I only remember the first 2 words was "I thought ......."

Perhaps it was "I thought I taw a putty tat." :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is an honest mistake, let's move on :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My intention is to highlight to readers that it does not take to be a very smart person to lead. From there I could conclude with my life at stake, that all those mgt folks were jiak liao bee including the GM.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's ill gotten money .

ill gotten money?it has created thousands of jobs for worthless sinkies and prosperity for countless others,surely u dont want to see thousands of sinkies retrenched and out of work do u?ur master has thrown u a bone,learn to be appreciative and grateful.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ill gotten money?it has created thousands of jobs for worthless sinkies and prosperity for countless others,surely u dont want to see thousands of sinkies retrenched and out of work do u?ur master has thrown u a bone,learn to be appreciative and grateful.

Yes..having a job at the expense of slavery readiness.
The only thing I respect the jiak liao bees is their thickness of their skins from bottom of my heart :wink:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro... now i know why john tan never show up at your thread.... but betterer... he arrow WF to handle the sia :smile:

My intention is to highlight to readers that it does not take to be a very smart person to lead. From there I could conclude with my life at stake, that all those mgt folks were jiak liao bee including the GM.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro... now i know why john tan never show up at your thread.... but betterer... he arrow WF to handle the sia :smile:

I think John tan steady type. He didn't showed up in other threads as well. I believe he will give some inputs later . Who knows he could be a real good leader .not all are jiak liao bees le.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
JT is indeed the steady type... only when there is sunshine.... just like when J'S won our 1st OQ gold... all the JLP rushed out to claim credit.... when zika appeared.. where are they.???

I think John tan steady type. He didn't showed up in other threads as well. I believe he will give some inputs later . Who knows he could be a real good leader .not all are jiak liao bees le.

jw5

Loyal
It's not bad and quite unique to have a pm that do rotational dance .

Yes. not everyone can do this well. :biggrin:

chan-chun-sing-dancing.gif

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Choot, I suggest you go read the "new" concepts in leadership. For your sake, I post the link here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authentic_leadership

There are many papers written on the same and it is not far from what you have crudely postulated in this thread.

If you want to find elements of authentic leadership in yourself and how to energise those elements and create a better life for yourself and those you lead, I suggest you enrol in a course. It is a tough course and you need to be mentally prepared when you go. Your life may be turned upside down after this course. You are warned. I have seen some top executives quit their high paying jobs and become farmers after attending one of these courses! No joke.

The one conducted by Harvard is probably the best. Cheers :smile:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Choot, I suggest you go read the "new" concepts in leadership. For your sake, I post the link here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authentic_leadership

There are many papers written on the same and it is not far from what you have crudely postulated in this thread.

If you want to find elements of authentic leadership in yourself and how to energise those elements and create a better life for yourself and those you lead, I suggest you enrol in a course. It is a tough course and you need to be mentally prepared when you go. Your life may be turned upside down after this course. You are warned. I have seen some top executives quit their high paying jobs and become farmers after attending one of these courses! No joke.

The one conducted by Harvard is probably the best. Cheers :smile:

All these leadership / projs mgt courses are scams.
The real difficulties are the people involved.
No matter what courses we take will have not much benefits.
Is a battlefield whereby the thicker the skin the better chance of survival. The higher the education and plb skills the higher chance to enter warzone.
If every leader can be humble altogether , it does not take to be a very smart person to lead lor.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't complicate matters. I decide and solve them rather than having endless debate round the table. :cool:

The more relevant course to attend would be "how to be thick skin" is there such a course ?
Module 2 "how to be a plb"

With this 2 guaranteed success if you have a basic degree or diploma to kickoff with.

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these leadership / projs mgt courses are scams.
The real difficulties are the people involved.
No matter what courses we take will have not much benefits.
Is a battlefield whereby the thicker the skin the better chance of survival. The higher the education and plb skills the higher chance to enter warzone.
If every leader can be humble altogether , it does not take to be a very smart person to lead lor.

What you said above has a certain truism in it. Haha.

I had never wanted to go for such courses, it's arranged and I go. Before I arrive at the venue, I always try to be positive and tell myself that there could be something new to learn, be it psychology or actual stuff.

The best uses of such high impact courses is self awareness. You will be surprised that you actually know the stuff they talked about, but you do not have a systematic conceptualisation. Also, it's a good break from the daily rubbish emails at work. Haha.:biggrin:

So, to say that these are scams are true to the extent of the enormous course fees they charged, usually in the range of 5digit USD. I would never go for such high impact courses if I have to pay from my own pocket. But these high impact personal development courses do give you some clarity and systematic conceptualisation of what you already know, thus leading you to a much clearer understanding of human behaviour.

Just like I say, your crude postulation of leadership at the start of this thread do have some elements of Authentic Leadership concepts :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't complicate matters. I decide and solve them rather than having endless debate round the table. :cool:

Aisay. Wf is a true leader.
Seriously if I have your language skills , I will open a course on "how to be a successful leader by plb and thick skin" .not sure currently is there any such course or they brand it differently :rolleyes:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aisay. Wf is a true leader.
Seriously if I have your language skills , I will open a course on "how to be a successful leader by plb and thick skin" .not sure currently is there any such course or they brand it differently :rolleyes:

I am paid to decide and I will do so taking into account reasonable level of debate. Consequences of my decision is for me alone to bear and not others since I am paid to take the risk. As such, those who talk bullshit needs to be shut up and not let them decide the agenda of any meeting I am in. Of course , I know I make enemies, but I rather be authentic than diplomatic. :smile: