• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chootchiew message to all leaders and management people

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aisay. Wf is a true leader.
Seriously if I have your language skills , I will open a course on "how to be a successful leader by plb and thick skin" .not sure currently is there any such course or they brand it differently :rolleyes:
It's the art of hypocrisy, simply because there's money (the sin of greed) and social status/influence/power (the sin of pride/vanity/vainglory) involved, which such people obviously want to try to cover up. :wink:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the art of hypocrisy, simply because there's money (the sin of greed) and social status/influence/power (the sin of pride/vanity/vainglory) involved, which such people obviously want to try to cover up. :wink:

its only necessary to be a hypocrite and cover it up because theres a lot of losers and crybabies especially the opposition losers that bitch and cry about it and crow from their pedestal of purity and moral high ground.PM Lee and the rest of the cabinet have no qualms embracing the seven sins hubris,greed,lust,envy,gluttony,wrath and sloth and embrace their sinful nature.by paying themselves million dollar salaries,and by pegging their salaries to the top 0.1 percent,

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
its only necessary to be a hypocrite and cover it up because theres a lot of losers and crybabies especially the opposition losers that bitch and cry about it and crow from their pedestal of purity and moral high ground.PM Lee and the rest of the cabinet have no qualms embracing the seven sins hubris,greed,lust,envy,gluttony,wrath and sloth and embrace their sinful nature.by paying themselves million dollar salaries,and by pegging their salaries to the top 0.1 percent,
I think you're probably already aware that I consider both sides to be in the wrong, simply because both sides are pro-government hypocrites, right? :wink:

jw5

Loyal
All these leadership / projs mgt courses are scams.
The real difficulties are the people involved.
No matter what courses we take will have not much benefits.
Is a battlefield whereby the thicker the skin the better chance of survival. The higher the education and plb skills the higher chance to enter warzone.
If every leader can be humble altogether , it does not take to be a very smart person to lead lor.

You must try to recall that simple single key statement beginning with "I thought..........". :o:biggrin:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u accept this . "I thought. ... followed by something simple that all the leaders never thought" ?

1. I absolutely hate it when participants in a meeting use the phrase "I think.." or "I thought...".

2. This phrase is typically used by Sinkie educated employees who lack confidence. If my subordinate uses such sinkie phrases in a meeting that I am in, I will pull them aside after the meeting, lecture them about confidence when presenting an argument and the right way of convincing others about his or her point of view.

Nobody gives a flying fuck of what you think , if you yourself, don't believe what you are going to say. Worse, when they say "I think hor..." . If I have a pistol at the meeting, I would not hesitate to shoot them first.

3. Use the phrase "I believe". It shows you have stronger principles, conviction and passion on the subject matter which you are dwelling on.

:smile:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. I absolutely hate it when participants in a meeting use the phrase "I think.." or "I thought...".

2. This phrase is typically used by Sinkie educated employees who lack confidence. If my subordinate uses such sinkie phrases in a meeting that I am in, I will pull them aside after the meeting, lecture them about confidence when presenting an argument and the right way of convincing others about his or her point of view.

3. Use the phrase "I believe". It shows you have stronger principles and passion on the subject matter which you are dwelling on.

My ex manager said the same . She said she do not want to hear any sentence begin with "I thought" .
Then usually I use it to shut her cb mouth :wink:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ex manager said the same . She said she do not want to hear any sentence begin with "I thought" .
Then usually I use it to shut her cb mouth :wink:

1. Pick up soft skills.

2. Otherwise, even with all the strong "hard" skills, you will get nowhere, as you will never be able to convince anyone.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Pick up soft skills.

2. Otherwise, even with all the strong "hard" skills, you will get nowhere, as you will never be able to convince anyone.

As I mentioned before, I use simple English to handle people. I use "I thought.." as a humble words and can shut the cb mouth is good enough. This is where the difference lies with the theme of this thread.
Anyway for myself is a thing of the past.
I started this thread for the benefits of humble people who are climbing the corporate ladder and I urge them to use middle finger to corporate leaders when necessary.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Pick up soft skills.

I prefer to be a nation of doers not talkers,go be a high caste shitskin if u want to pick up soft skills and speak perfect queens england,u will be able to bullshit urself into high paying banker or lawyer or ceo jobs,but ultimately ur company,country will turn into a shithole be cause every one is trying to out bullshit the other.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP i infected with the UMNO disease,cronism,lies,more lies, deceit, money politics, vindictive, more lies, revengeful, greedy,more greed.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I mentioned before, I use simple English to handle people. I use "I thought.." as a humble words and can shut the cb mouth is good enough. This is where the difference lies with the theme of this thread.
I started this thread for the benefits of humble people who are climbing the corporate ladder and I urge them to use middle finger to corporate leaders when necessary.

1. Sinkies are too humble when they speak. That's why they will lose out no matter how good their professional knowledge is/are.

2. The world is changing. You need to compete on hard skills and soft skills too.

3. Pure hard skills make you at best an excellent soldier, never a General.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer to be a nation of doers not talkers,go be a high caste shitskin if u want to pick up soft skills and speak perfect queens england,u will be able to bullshit urself into high paying banker or lawyer or ceo jobs,but ultimately ur company,country will turn into a shithole be cause every one is trying to out bullshit the other.

1. A nation of soldiers with no generals is as good as a bunch of headless chicken running nowhere.

2. Similarly, a nation of Generals with no soldiers means no work gets done.

3. You need a good mix of both and provide realistic career path / remuneration structure for both types.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Soft skills is only necessary if u want people to whisper sweet nothings into ur ears and kiss u gently before u realise they just fucked u in the ass raw.lky was master of bullshiting and look where sinkies ended up.I want people to be straight up with me before they fuvk me in the ass.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Sinkies are too humble when they speak. That's why they will lose out no matter how good their professional knowledge is/are.

2. The world is changing. You need to compete on hard skills and soft skills too.

3. Pure hard skills make you at best an excellent soldier, never a General.

Yes soft skills required for the wayang part. Hardskills for carrying out the job.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes soft skills required for the wayang part. Hardskills for carrying out the job.

1. Excellent Generals to lead, best soldiers to execute.

2. Problem is that PAP mostly put best soldiers as Generals to run the country and suppresses good General material quality leaders , as the latter do not share their PAP indoctrinated value system.

3. So you end up having Chan CS, Lui TY and all sorts of soldiers in the leadership business when they shouldn't be there in the first place.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Excellent Generals to lead, best soldiers to execute.

2. Problem is that PAP mostly put best soldiers as Generals to run the country and suppresses good General material quality leaders , as the latter do not share their PAP indoctrinated value system.

3. So you end up having Chan CS, Lui TY and all sorts of soldiers in the leadership business when they shouldn't be there in the first place.

Wf run for next election. I cast my 神甚 vote to u.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wf run for next election. I cast my 神甚 vote to u.
:eek: Believe it or not, that's exactly what I was thinking! Can this be true "Synchronicity"? :confused:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

Anyway, I was actually drafting the following post, just before your post:

Finally, a post of yours I couldn't resist replying to! :p

If you manage to found your own political party, advertise it (and, of course, reveal your real-life name and photo) in the Straits Times and here in Leongsam's forum (using either your Wangfeng or AhMeng accounts) and contest Tanjong Pagar GRC at the next General Election in 2020/21, I will approach you in real life at your party's headquarters (obviously revealing my real-life name and you can even take as many photos of me as you want) and ask you whether your sammyboy moniker is Wangfeng or AhMeng; and after you say "Yes" to me in real life, I will vote for your party just for fun, even though I know PAP will probably win and even if there's another opposition party contesting (i.e. "three-cornered fight"). :wink:

Last edited: