• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu in CHC case..

Nokiaster

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking%20down%20east%20west%20runway.jpg

LOL,!!

Picture speaks a thousand words.........

Nokiaster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, do you think it is correct or wrong to deduce that it is all too common to find these types of cheebye couples, got money flushed by their higher bosses to go travelling and eating in chic places and wearing designer clothes, if need to turn a blind eye or shut both eyes and cook the books and even prostitute their morals and cheat the flock of donations, etc, etc, I think they'll do so without batting an eye-lid. I'm not saying it is true, but the court will have to dwell into this social ill instead of just asking for evidence, but the motive and opportunity and the willingness to fall into the money greed trap. These couples could be innocent and we will give them their time of day to defend in court, but the judge must think harder than the money trail, but to explain the psychology of such decadence in our modern times.

I've seen many of these types....even in this shit hole forum, there're quite a few of these low-down immoral, no integrity, no dignity, holier than thou Lucifer-guided western-brainwashed, eat potatoes type of pariah dogs. KNN Chao Chee Bye!!

20120726.142609_serinawee.jpg

Errrr....for a moment there you sound like u are talking about those traitorious bastard pap dogs?

Heeheehee

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bringing a girL out for an excLusiVe high-end dinner & bonKing the same person thereafter are 2 separate issues..
:wink:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bringing a girL out for an excLusiVe high-end dinner & bonKing the same person thereafter are 2 separate issues..
:wink:
You are wrong. Our basic instinct for sex is driven by urge to procreate. And our brains are wired to find the best gene pool to procreate with, I.e. the sperm recipient must be physically attractive as well as street smart with strong survival instincts.

Serina is obviously a dumbfuck, first for following con hee false god, and second to be implicated in his scam.

Her small tits also indicative of insufficient milking capacity, another major negative point.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I for one am into small tits,,,most large tits chicks get saggy by 30 and age and gravity is no friend..small and firm is better for medium to long run
You are wrong. Our basic instinct for sex is driven by urge to procreate. And our brains are wired to find the best gene pool to procreate with, I.e. the sperm recipient must be physically attractive as well as street smart with strong survival instincts.

Serina is obviously a dumbfuck, first for following con hee false god, and second to be implicated in his scam.

Her small tits also indicative of insufficient milking capacity, another major negative point.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..to be precise; it's smaLL tits' or smaLL nips ?.I am fine with smaLL tit's but not Nips !..just gimme me One with nips' as huge as a grape anytime..:eek::smile:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I for one am into small tits,,,most large tits chicks get saggy by 30 and age and gravity is no friend..small and firm is better for medium to long run
If tits too big also no good, too easily tired because need to carry two big jars around all day. This is also indicative of poor genes.

Tits has to be right size. Cannot be too small, and cannot be too big. B or C are good sizes.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

tuayapeh likes to have at least something to teh when doing doggy mah....so fucking flat....teh lanjiao man.....

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you google Serena Wee, you will find her older pictures. She looks very different. Is it just weight loss, or something more?

My bet is plastic surgery. Looks like she had a nose job and her chin sharpened, those two features are the hardest to alter with cosmetics. I have yet to meet a female who looks better in their thirties than in their twenties without the aid of plastic surgery.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bet is plastic surgery. Looks like she had a nose job and her chin sharpened, those two features are the hardest to alter with cosmetics. I have yet to meet a female who looks better in their thirties than in their twenties without the aid of plastic surgery.
I think she also did something to her eyes. The eyebags are not as prominent now. Maybe suck off some fats in that area.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think she also did something to her eyes. The eyebags are not as prominent now. Maybe suck off some fats in that area.

She can suck some fats off my cock anytime though..... Flat nehneh notiwthstanding..... Kekekeke

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens,,to each his own,,one man's food is another man's poison,,but B Cup is quite nice...

tuayapeh likes to have at least something to teh when doing doggy mah....so fucking flat....teh lanjiao man.....

If tits too big also no good, too easily tired because need to carry two big jars around all day. This is also indicative of poor genes.

Tits has to be right size. Cannot be too small, and cannot be too big. B or C are good sizes.