• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i had a talk with a chiobu client yesterday

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
after servicing her we took our respective showers and dressed up then we chatted. i was always curious if chiobu minded if men fap to their photos or images captured in their brain while ogling her. she said actually she doesn't mind and actually felt secretly pleased if men fap to her whether looking at her insta or captured mental images. however she said it's best not for the guy to say it publicly because if so, acceptance becomes dependant on whether he is rich or reasonably well to do if not she will call the man a perv. so i asked her why so double standard and she say men also double standard what , like they only fap to chio ladies and she toot my mouth by saying "dont tell me u can fap to hoching meh".

knn i speechless.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
after servicing her we took our respective showers and dressed up then we chatted. i was always curious if chiobu minded if men fap to their photos or images captured in their brain while ogling her. she said actually she doesn't mind and actually felt secretly pleased if men fap to her whether looking at her insta or captured mental images. however she said it's best not for the guy to say it publicly because if so, acceptance becomes dependant on whether he is rich or reasonably well to do if not she will call the man a perv. so i asked her why so double standard and she say men also double standard what , like they only fap to chio ladies and she toot my mouth by saying "dont tell me u can fap to hoching meh".

knn i speechless.
Participation ish also jin important De.... Green hOrn

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn i speechless.
Prai Mae Virgin Slut spirit mah