• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China gal left me

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
opposite for me. china gal refuses to leave. always harass me with microsoft issues on her sony laptop. told her to go to mac so she wouldn't look back, but she would die die want to stick with sony. haiz! sigh. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days, the weather is not at all simple.
It can be sunny one minute, and a sudden thunderstorm the next.

very true for bedok bay area weather during easter weekend. sun and rain taking turns like interrupted coitus.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
opposite for me. china gal refuses to leave. always harass me with microsoft issues on her sony laptop. told her to go to mac so she wouldn't look back, but she would die die want to stick with sony. haiz! sigh. :o
Ya.. There was a time when i did help her on her laptop.
Times flys....

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmmmmm the TS sounds just so familiar like one of our teamdrifter enemy. Must ask my kempeitai to sniff it out

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
China girls are great. I have so much fond memories of my PRC gfs and friends. What you are experiencing now is good because you will remember it and it can become sweet memories later. Unfortunately a lot of Sinkie men just got the wrong kind of PRC GFs and end up remembering how much money they used to have in their CPF account :biggrin:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't print all PRC with the same brush . One of my best friend have a pretty PRC girlfriend for 2 year while he was station in Beijing but he come back and marry his SG girlfriend in the end . Now he regretting listening to his relatives who advise him to end ties with the Beijing lady and marry his present wife . The SG wife is a nice lady but she is just too career focus and money driven .That Beijing lady is now happily married with another Beijing man and have a cute daughter . She and her husband who is a artist are going to US to finish her phd next year . The lesson is listen to your heart and not other peoples opinion .

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I understand brother. 2 years ago, new one from Fujian. Super nice fair leg. Super obedient when making love. Industrial park, nature reserve, handicap toilet, any position I want, she oblige. Sex with her was like going to heaven. The sperm was like wanting to explode anytime when doing with her. Virgin when she knew me. Super song. But it had to end somehow, until today, I still miss her.

I agree with the Fujian part. Girls from Fujian very obliging one. I know one from Xiamen. Damn good.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya.. There was a time when i did help her on her laptop.
Times flys....

why the fuck you choose a china girl in the first place... Got taiwan, got HK... these are people from almost first world country and of higher quality human behaviour.

You go for some 3rd world shit losers, they only care about themselves..

For 3rd world countries, try thailand, vietnam.. (unchinkable) for culture familiarity, go for Malaysian girls.

Never never go for china shit.. only sinkie losers go for that and then you get shit and a even more sinkie loser to fuck one.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I agree with the Fujian part. Girls from Fujian very obliging one. I know one from Xiamen. Damn good.

Give you another tip. Those from Shandong or those from north western china(xinjiang, xiliang) are also very good wife material.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are many sinkie losers here who fuck low class shit china chink losers.

losers deserves each others regardless of nationalities.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
why the fuck you choose a china girl in the first place... Got taiwan, got HK... these are people from almost first world country and of higher quality human behaviour.

You go for some 3rd world shit losers, they only care about themselves..

For 3rd world countries, try thailand, vietnam.. (unchinkable) for culture familiarity, go for Malaysian girls.

Never never go for china shit.. only sinkie losers go for that and then you get shit and a even more sinkie loser to fuck one.

Because CN have 325 Million girls of bonkable age and 49 Million pretty ones. Taiwan total population only 23M :smile: