• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China gal left me

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tats true lah. But sometimes juz cant get over it. And a bit emo attach 2 her.

Everyone will feel the same. Just that some people gets over faster than others. For me, the best solution is to find a new girl. When you busk in the new romance, you will forget all the shit.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone will feel the same. Just that some people gets over faster than others. For me, the best solution is to find a new girl. When you busk in the new romance, you will forget all the shit.

You think everyone like you ah? You feel by your Lanjiao not by your heart. :oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dunno Chee Hong or Tua Kang. :biggrin:

Please lor, you never read all those steamy SMS I posted here meh? No need to be Tua Kang one. They are everywhere for you to screw. Just how you go about it. Now my focus is on that northern girl I knew from wechat. Super swee. KNN, this type bring out, sure very song. Taller than me some more. But I managed to find that weakness in her. Broken family since young, needs a lot of love. Raiders nothing much in life, love, a lot :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
A china gal whom i known for 3 years has left me.

Suddenly a pint of pain in my heart....
Sianz....

Sorry to hear about that.
On a lighter note, I recall a few years ago where po2wq claimed that you were Leongsam's clone.
So are you? :biggrin:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 1.3 billion people in china. Divide by half, you have 650 million women.

Take out the upper and lower quartile (325 million of old women and underaged girls), you still have 325 million girls of bonkable age (twenties and thirties).

Pretty ones probably 15% of this segment, so you have close to 49 million good-looking girls.

Can you finish fucking 49 million girls from a low-cost environment ?

Why miss the whole forest for one runaway tree ? :biggrin:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a new office OL now. But somehow cant get over her...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lor, you never read all those steamy SMS I posted here meh? No need to be Tua Kang one. They are everywhere for you to screw. Just how you go about it. Now my focus is on that northern girl I knew from wechat. Super swee. KNN, this type bring out, sure very song. Taller than me some more. But I managed to find that weakness in her. Broken family since young, needs a lot of love. Raiders nothing much in life, love, a lot :biggrin:

The most Reputable forummer of SBF the late Alamaking said so leh. :biggrin:

Next time show video! Show SMS for fuck ah? :oIo:

Last edited:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 1.3 billion people in china. Divide by half, you have 650 million women.

Take out the upper and lower quartile (325 million of old women and underaged girls), you still have 325 million girls of bonkable age (twenties and thirties).

Pretty ones probably 15% of this segment, so you have close to 49 million good-looking girls.

Can you finish fucking 49 million girls from a low-cost environment ?

Why miss the whole forest for one runaway tree ? :biggrin:

But the prob is not all woman will be wanna bonk by u.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have a new office OL now. But somehow cant get over her...

I understand brother. 2 years ago, new one from Fujian. Super nice fair leg. Super obedient when making love. Industrial park, nature reserve, handicap toilet, any position I want, she oblige. Sex with her was like going to heaven. The sperm was like wanting to explode anytime when doing with her. Virgin when she knew me. Super song. But it had to end somehow, until today, I still miss her.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand brother. 2 years ago, new one from Fujian. Super nice fair leg. Super obedient when making love. Industrial park, nature reserve, handicap toilet, any position I want, she oblige. Sex with her was like going to heaven. The sperm was like wanting to explode anytime when doing with her. Virgin when she knew me. Super song. But it had to end somehow, until today, I still miss her.

See! Told you guys! This fucker use Lanjiao to feel. :biggrin:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only sex, of cos muz lah..
But oso she stay by me when im down, encourage me to pick up n strive....
So now when she wanna leave, i feel down again