• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China gal left me

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup brother. They also make good dumplings :biggrin:

If got chance, go try and know those north western ones. Not 东北,is 西北 girls. I'm now progressing really well with one from Xinjiang. Tall, sharp feature. Best us, she don't mind me being shorter :biggrin:

Let me go SS the message :p

yup. weekend off she will make jiao zi and bring over my house jiak. I confess I do miss her sometimes :o is she a hui min/chinese muslim?? when I at xiamen bu xing jie, heard those xinjiang guys selling dried goods very kuai lan.

you go their cart see see n dont buy they will fuck u or worst case whack you :o

You guys got any experience with girls from Xinjiang?

Last year I got to know a 29 yr old school teacher from Xinjiang.. She's a Muslim.. Met her at Mustafa Ctr.. She and her friends were bit lost, asked me for directions and being a good Samaritan, I walked them back to their hotel near Tekka..

I'm now in touch with her thru emails..

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Last year I got to know a 29 yr old school teacher from Xinjiang.. She's a Muslim.. Met her at Mustafa Ctr.. She and her friends were bit lost, asked me for directions and being a good Samaritan, I walked them back to their hotel near Tekka..

sorry bro me no :o have to ask raiders :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Brother, don't waste time in emailing. Just ask her out and communicate via wechat or QQ. I have knew several Xinjiang girls and even if they cannot make good FBs, they make good friends. They are more direct, like the north eastern girls but less scheming.

Just tell her you are planning a road trip to Silk Road and need her help :biggrin:

Good luck :smile:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A china gal whom i known for 3 years has left me.

Suddenly a pint of pain in my heart....
Sianz....

Within that 3 years you must screw her as must as possible till u cuckoo bird can not
stand any more, so when she left you at least your cuckoo bird dont feel so dissapointed!

Than your Blain will say lelax bro!!

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Within that 3 years you must screw her as must as possible till u cuckoo bird can not
stand any more, so when she left you at least your cuckoo bird dont feel so dissapointed!

Than your Blain will say lelax bro!!

Of cos did... Juz tat emo attached. Sianz...
Sometimes its better to pay for sex with cash than with emo.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As in Life; you win some you Lose some..so chin up, teLL yourseLf there's a better one somewhere
out there yearning for you..:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya buddy u lose some u win some..
But most of it wat we achieve may not compensate with wat we lose.....

As I've said, you are too emotionally involved with a fuck buddy.

Wimps such as you will get henpecked and mercilessly manipulated if you get married.

Women are like tissue paper: after using a piece, you throw it away. You don't get emotionally attached to disposed trash.