• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINA chinks are worse than ANIMALS ...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Tiong society. Toddler got run over twice and no one cares

Last I look above I saw I was in a Alfresco cafe run by a guy called Sam Leong. Maybe you should go Parliament house. Discussion there very gentlemen like and full of decorum as long as the old man is snoring quietly.

And your point is? :confused:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;DgjyhKN_35g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DgjyhKN_35g[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agony of Yue Yue's mother: Parents of baby ignored by 18 people after being run over is told she is brain dead

With tears in her eyes and a quivering voice, the mother of a critically injured Chinese toddler left to die in the street after she was run over twice has pleaded with her little girl to get better.

Qu Feifei, the mother of two-year-old Yue Yue - which translates as Little Joy in Chinese - was clearly in emotional agony speaking about her child who has been declared brain dead.

She said she told her girl: 'Don't give up on mum, mum is not giving up, let mum have one more chance to love and spoil you.'

She may now face the painful decision of whether to turn off the life support machine keeping her daughter alive.

The Chinese Government's state news agency Xinhua quoted doctors as saying Yue Yue 'is in a deep coma and clinically brain dead'.

The shocking incident was caught on CCTV and has stunned millions in China, with many saying their society – which has enjoyed 30 years of rapid development – is rotten and immoral.

It also sparked global outrage after more than a dozen people can be seen in the footage walking or driving past the stricken girl as she lay in the street in Foshan city, Guandong province.

Yue Yue was only moved from the road when Chen Xianmei, a street scavenger, stumbles across her.

Chen told reporters: 'I didn't think of anything at the time, I just wanted to save the girl.'

The case is quickly becoming a political issue and it is feared Communist Party officials have called for tighter controls over the reporting about the incident for fear of a public backlash.

President Hu Jintao is in his final year of office and his main policy and slogan has been to build a 'harmonious society'.

But millions are using Yue Yue's tragedy to highlight all that is wrong with modern China and claim their society is anything but harmonious.

Public anger is festering over rampant corruption in politics and business, lack of the rule of law, pollution that is seeing cancer rates soar and the widening rich-poor gap, with many of the 'spoilt' siblings of the political elite – so called princelings – being singled out for extra criticism.

Both drivers who ran over Yue Yue have been arrested, but claimed not to have seen the little girl in the 'dark' street.

Chinese media reports that one of the men had allegedly just broken up with his girlfriend and was on his mobile phone when he hit the girl.
The Shanghaiist claims one driver called Yue Yue's father to offer him money just before he was arrested.

It claims he said: 'You saw that girl on the CCTV footage, she didn't see where she was going, you know. I was on the phone when it happened, I didn't mean it. When I realised I had knocked her down, I thought I'd go down to see how she was.

'Then when I saw that she was already bleeding, I decided to just step on the gas pedal and escape seeing that nobody was around me.'

Authorities in Foshan presented Chen, who went to Yue Yue's aid, with $1,570 as a reward. Another company in the city has also offered to donate $7,500 to her family and rescuer.

Many people in China are hesitant to help people who appear to be in distress over fears they will be blamed.

High-profile law suits have ended with good Samaritans ordered to pay hefty fines to individuals they sought to help.

The incident has also sparked a series of soul-searching articles in Chinese newspapers, including the Guangzho Daily and People's Daily Online.

article-2050438-0E6D670500000578-988_634x423.jpg

article-2050438-0E6A15F400000578-245_634x423.jpg

article-2050438-0E6D672100000578-491_634x468.jpg

article-2050438-0E69C16800000578-622_634x456.jpg

article-2050438-0E6B3DFF00000578-737_306x423.jpg

article-2050438-0E71CD9E00000578-95_634x371.jpg

article-2050438-0E71CD9600000578-869_306x341.jpg

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a pity, When i saw the person coming forward and picking up the child i was cringing.. Might have cost more damage by picking her up so aggressively.
Well this is life isnt it.. There are people who dont give a damn about Morality and Humanity and they see everyone else with suspicion.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a pity, When i saw the person coming forward and picking up the child i was cringing.. Might have cost more damage by picking her up so aggressively.
Well this is life isnt it.. There are people who dont give a damn about Morality and Humanity and they see everyone else with suspicion.

What do you mean by "more damage by picking her up so aggressively?" The way the drivers are driving and other passers-by are ignoring, what other way of picking her up do you propose? It's incredible that I've been hearing that the old lady was doing it for fame or had picked her up "aggressively." That's the public mentality that caused this heinous immorality - better don't touch her, otherwise would get blamed one way or another.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean by "more damage by picking her up so aggressively?" The way the drivers are driving and other passers-by are ignoring, what other way of picking her up do you propose? It's incredible that I've been hearing that the old lady was doing it for fame or had picked her up "aggressively." That's the public mentality that caused this heinous immorality - better don't touch her, otherwise would get blamed one way or another.

Eh, 1st line and 2nd line is not linked together.. 1st link is about medical. 2nd line is about Society.

What im trying to say about the 1st line is.. By picking her up "Aggressively" she might had cost more injuries, But its pretty obvious she didnt know about this, so im not blaming her... I would have not moved her or touch the child and would call for an ambulance while sitting next to the child. (Learn this in 1st aid :smile:

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, 1st line and 2nd line is not linked together.. 1st link is about medical. 2nd link is about Society.

What im trying to say about the 1st line is.. By picking her up "Aggressively" she might had cost more injuries, But its pretty obvious she didnt know about this. I would have not moved her or touch the child and would call for an ambulance while sitting next to the child. (Learn this in 1st aid :smile:

That's China, not Singapore. In Singapore, no need first aid training, everybody sane knows it best to leave the injured person untouched unless the person can still walk, then call for ambulance. That's China and the poor girl had been ran over twice already and ignored by 18 passers-by. Could she reasonably believe she could stop the traffic? Had she tried, she'd probably got ran over herself too or at least got beaten up by drivers for obstructing traffic. I can't believe it that you're coming with this sort of argument to somehow blame the old lady samaritan. No wonder people prefer to mind their own business. You die your business.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's China, not Singapore. In Singapore, no need first aid training, everybody sane knows it best to leave the injured person untouched unless the person can still walk, then call for ambulance. That's China and the poor girl had been ran over twice already and ignored by 18 passers-by. Could she reasonably believe she could stop the traffic? Had she tried, she'd probably got ran over herself too or at least got beaten up by drivers for obstructing traffic. I can't believe it that you're coming with this sort of argument to somehow blame the old lady samaritan. No wonder people prefer to mind their own business. You die your business.

Eh............. Im not arguing anything dude, You got to take it easy... I guess your not understanding what im trying to say. Forget it. I got to use my words more carefully next time b4 people get the wrong idea.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh............. Im not arguing anything dude, You got to take it easy... I guess your not understanding what im trying to say. Forget it. I got to use my words more carefully next time b4 people get the wrong idea.

OK cool. Another question is, how come the toddler was left wandering on the street?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The TS got it spot on. And to add insult they can come up with a thousand lirs n excuses to justify what they are doing. "didnt see the baby" ?? W T Fcuk?
I saw a puppy crushed by a tractor once. The other bigger dogs immediately came to take the pups body away from the scene and move it to a decent resting place nearby.

These ppl are worse than dogs , literally.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK cool. Another question is, how come the toddler was left wandering on the street?

For that, The mother has to be blamed for letting a small child wonder on her own and Before you get the wrong idea again.. What happen next..Etc.. Getting run over and being ignored is another story.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
For that, The mother has to be blamed for letting a small child wonder on her own and Before you get the wrong idea again.. What happen next..Etc.. Getting run over and being ignored is another story.

It's not another story. It's part of the same story. Why would you say that the mother has to be blamed for letting a little child wander on her own? Because of the attendent dangers like falling down a slope or stairs, getting ran over by cars etc., isn't it? That's negligence, causation and consequence. Now you too, don't get me wrong. In no way I'm condoning the guilty drivers and passers-by just because the causation began with negligence on the mother's part.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah_rastafar_I said:
such a young gal wandering the streets at night. No supervision.

Easier to say than do. Just today when I started out from home, a little girl ran into the middle of the road. The mother was next to a car parked outside her house, taking something from insider the car. Luckily I was driving slowly and could stop in time. The little one got a tight smack on her butt.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narrow road plus shops at both sides, anything can happen man. The kid paid dearly with her life. Even the other day I witness a primary school midget almost got knock down b a car about to back up from the HDB carpark. The driver was talking to his passenger on his side while backing out.