• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINA chinks are worse than ANIMALS ...

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Tiong society. Toddler got run over twice and no one cares

chinese society evolved backwards? where people become more civil they become more barbaric.

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fool tries to cover up by saying he doesn't follow chinese media but the fact of the matter is a security camera video whether taken in china or the US are exactly the same.

Tries to change the topic talking about chinese this and that when the subject is on his stupidity for not being able to tell that it's a security camera video. Giving the excuse that he didn't know how cameras work cos during his NS time he didn't get a chance to operate them sounds even dumber. It's like someone saying he doesn't know how to drive cos during his NS time he wasn't a driver. WTH. I doubt most of us here operated security cameras during our NS time but we sure were able to tell that's footage taken from such a camera. I wonder why.

Good analysis. Did not engage the brain before writing his nonsense again.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;yzyutehoiWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyutehoiWw&feature=related[/video]

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, you really got issues when Malays got mentioned. Like other says, say anything negative and risks police report lodged against them. Anyway I will rise to your bait. The other day a Malay couple skidded on a road. I immediately stopped to offer my assistance. He declined my offer and changed his mind when he couldn't raise the bike upright. A few years back a Malay motorcyclist lie sprawled in the middle of PIE. I blocked the traffic with my bike until ambulance came. Later I went to the hospital to to check if she is okay. In both case, they (and her family) seem surprised that they received help. Can you explained why they looked surprised from your Malay perspective?

Look i don't mind if it's true but the point of the matter is how do you know it's true? FYI chinese make up the majority over here. Even if you see 100 helpful malays and 100 helpful chinese that doesn't mean that there are equal numbers of helpful malays and chinese. Plus the other matter is talking bad about other races is forbidden. Not in here but in other places like hwz for eg. Anything bad about malays and the person actually risks a police report. The pt of the matter is ppl like you meet one nice malay or non chinese for eg and then say all malays are good ppl. Yet judge the chinese entirely opposite. How many times have you heard this before on forums such as this and elsewhere. I have a few "insert malay or some other race" friends and they are nice to me therefore all malays are nice people. I cannot count the literal thousands of times i have read biased statements such as this for these ppl to generalize ppl from a race.

At the end of the day it's summarized up like this. You see a few kind hearted non chinese = all ppl from that race or community are kind hearted. Meet a few black hearted chinese ppl = all chinese have black hearts and if said person making commentary happens to be chinese somehow stereotype that he makes doesn't apply to him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, you really got issues when Malays got mentioned. Like other says, say anything negative and risks police report lodged against them. Anyway I will rise to your bait. The other day a Malay couple skidded on a road. I immediately stopped to offer my assistance. He declined my offer and changed his mind when he couldn't raise the bike upright. A few years back a Malay motorcyclist lie sprawled in the middle of PIE. I blocked the traffic with my bike until ambulance came. Later I went to the hospital to to check if she is okay. In both case, they (and her family) seem surprised that they received help. Can you explained why they looked surprised from your Malay perspective?

I don't have issues with malays ok. I have issues with your stereotyping. You telling me these stories doesn't even give any new perspective to anything. Ok he declined your help but later had to accept it cos he couldn't do it by himself. All right and then what? The family were surprised to see you visit her. How would i know why they looked surprised? Perhaps they were surprised that you would actually visit her in the hospital? Most ppl would help someone in an accident but to visit them? In any case you giving me these stories doesn't even say much ado about anything but let's go back to what you were talking about earlier.

You mentioned that chinese are very unhelpful or the majority of them are. Yet you don't have the stats to prove that. You then say malays are very nice and helpful. I then put in my observations that ppl always stereotype non chinese in a good way. Like they receive help from one malay and then next thing all malays are good ppl. One chinese doesn't help them and all chinese are bad ppl. You cannot dispute what i have written. Look at your response that i am quoting here.

What's even more ironic is that you're chinese yourself. Yet you went out of your way to help others but somehow still dare to say chinese ppl are unhelpful? Aren't you one of those chinese that stereotype chinese in a negative light but somehow those stereotypes don't apply to you?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;yzyutehoiWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyutehoiWw&feature=related[/video]

KNNB CCB!!!I swear to fight the communist to death!!! the communist had make the china chinese into like this!!!bastard!!!

[video=youtube;t6668fIzHYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6668fIzHYw[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selfish Malay Couple Got His Mum Killed

IC well then what i read from forums like this for eg it's always saying chinese very selfish and so on etc etc as if there are no selfish malays.

I tot there was this boy who grew up to become anti-Malay because some years ago, he and his dad tried to bring his mum to a hospital but was hindered by two Malay couple that refused to surrender their cab to them and his mum died because of the delay or something. Then, fascist stepped in to 're-install' his brain and got rid of his blog or something.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Selfish Malay Couple Got His Mum Killed

I tot there was this boy who grew up to become anti-Malay because some years ago, he and his dad tried to bring his mum to a hospital but was hindered by two Malay couple that refused to surrender their cab to them and his mum died because of the delay or something. Then, fascist stepped in to 're-install' his brain and got rid of his blog or something.

I have read his blog before. It was outright racist and he has every right to be so.

I think he was one of them to be arrested under ISD for seditious remarks. This was after that dumb azz m&d police man reported a blog or some comments in a car or pet forum i think to the authorities. Then later a few blogs including that boy's were referred to the authorities.

I don't blame him after all a bunch of heartless m&d buggers let his mum die. Yet did anyone sympathize with him? Obviously not they only cared if he wrote bad things about the m&ds. Then we also have m&ds complaining. I'm not sure if you can remember a forum post about one m&d complaining about "racism" in NS. He claimed that he had one malay instructor that did not side him cos he didn't want to seem bias which is actually a good thing yet for the m&ds they want other m&ds to side them like it's the correct thing. He claimed he was picked on in NS and a huge group of ppl laughed at him. When i read it that time i was thinking that isn't racism you asshole. If you're an idiot during NS you're going to be picked on it has nothing to do with your race.

At the end of the day you'll see malays thinking that it's a big joke when others get bullied by them and they don't think it's wrong at all but they get sensitive at the smallest thing said about them yet act like they are the biggest victims if others bully them.

Take a look at the large number of malay consters and cheaters and gangsters. Yet nobody ever pays attention to that. I think it's just unfair.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Think They Are Dangerous Too

I have read his blog before. It was outright racist and he has every right to be so.

At the end of the day you'll see malays thinking that it's a big joke when others get bullied by them and they don't think it's wrong at all but they get sensitive at the smallest thing said about them yet act like they are the biggest victims if others bully them.

Take a look at the large number of malay consters and cheaters and gangsters. Yet nobody ever pays attention to that. I think it's just unfair.

I mean we are not talking about the Malay auntie who is cooking mee rubus and selling satay at a stall or a short Malay uncle drinking his teh tarik after his Friday mosque prayer or a skinny young Malay boy who kind of pass off as a Chinese here are deemed to be dangerous. We are talking about those who frequent gyms and house moving team (all m&d). These are the gangsters type that go around creating trouble or inconvenience for others around them. They don't care about their works. It's best to get other house movers without the so-called 'm&ds'. Not sure about Shalom house moving service. Ex-convicts or they are m&ds too ?

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The stories are true. Just mind fucking with you. BTW my 65 year old seaman friend who traveled the world also noticed that Malays do help others outside their race. He must be stereotyping too. Human race must got stereotyping genes in them.

BTW, you haven't read my comments. Barely more than a sentence about Malays helping others (maybe I am a reverse racist for that omission). The Chinese have a belief system called 'Mai Chup' when others are involved. This belief system is reinforced. See an accident and your chinese companion will pull you away telling you 'mai chup, mai chup'. I am putting this observation in Singapore context, and of course I have to compare it with responses from other ethnic group like Malays and Indians.

You are like my niece. Born under Eurasian parents and got teased chup-cheng endlessly in school. She is her 40s, moment she hear any racist comments she goes ballistic.

Cool it man. Its okay to visit a shrink for advice. I did once too. Nothing to be ashamed about.

cut..cut..cut Aren't you one of those chinese that stereotype chinese in a negative light but somehow those stereotypes don't apply to you?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loads of respect for you bro. Agree with the various points that you made in a number of posts in this thread. If only there more like you, the world would be a better place.
The stories are true. Just mind fucking with you. BTW my 65 year old seaman friend who traveled the world also noticed that Malays do help others outside their race. He must be stereotyping too. Human race must got stereotyping genes in them. BTW, you haven't read my comments. Barely more than a sentence about Malays helping others (maybe I am a reverse racist for that omission). The Chinese have a belief system called 'Mai Chup' when others are involved. This belief system is reinforced. See an accident and your chinese companion will pull you away telling you 'mai chup, mai chup'. I am putting this observation in Singapore context, and of course I have to compare it with responses from other ethnic group like Malays and Indians. You are like my niece. Born under Eurasian parents and got teased chup-cheng endlessly in school. She is her 40s, moment she hear any racist comments she goes ballistic. Cool it man. Its okay to visit a shrink for advice. I did once too. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Think They Are Dangerous Too

I mean we are not talking about the Malay auntie who is cooking mee rubus and selling satay at a stall or a short Malay uncle drinking his teh tarik after his Friday mosque prayer or a skinny young Malay boy who kind of pass off as a Chinese here are deemed to be dangerous. We are talking about those who frequent gyms and house moving team (all m&d). These are the gangsters type that go around creating trouble or inconvenience for others around them. They don't care about their works. It's best to get other house movers without the so-called 'm&ds'. Not sure about Shalom house moving service. Ex-convicts or they are m&ds too ?

What are you talking about? You were talking about some malay couple refused to give up their cab to him and now you're talking about house movers? What are you talking about ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The stories are true. Just mind fucking with you. BTW my 65 year old seaman friend who traveled the world also noticed that Malays do help others outside their race. He must be stereotyping too. Human race must got stereotyping genes in them.

BTW, you haven't read my comments. Barely more than a sentence about Malays helping others (maybe I am a reverse racist for that omission). The Chinese have a belief system called 'Mai Chup' when others are involved. This belief system is reinforced. See an accident and your chinese companion will pull you away telling you 'mai chup, mai chup'. I am putting this observation in Singapore context, and of course I have to compare it with responses from other ethnic group like Malays and Indians.

You are like my niece. Born under Eurasian parents and got teased chup-cheng endlessly in school. She is her 40s, moment she hear any racist comments she goes ballistic.

Cool it man. Its okay to visit a shrink for advice. I did once too. Nothing to be ashamed about.

In what way have you mind fucked me you moron. Ok malays help others outside their race and so? Everyone does it. There are many chinese that do it.

OK chinese have that belief system mai chup and so? They still do help others outside their race.

Ohh i do pity your niece though since i find it hard to believe anyone would want to tease an ang moh mixed gal unless she was studying in some super cheena school. What sort of racist comments would an eurasian hear? Chup cheng?

You see you've already lost the plot when you refused to even answer my questions cos you're simply bias. You see 1 or a few malays and you stereotype all of them as good. You see 1 bad chinese and next you say all chinese are bad with you being the exception. I can see why you would need to see a shrink.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Getting catty eh. You sounds like Miss Aussie I once crossed with. Post a boh liau questions which is cheaper ATM or money changer in BKK. Travel and learn lah. No need to start a thread. Anyway Bangkok sex-change operations are good. Make sure you take pictures when they snip them off.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't waste yr precious time arguing with that boliao fella. Everyone here knows he is a anti-everyotherrace pro-Chink chauvinist pig. There's more venom in him than a 3headed black cobra. The best treatment is to ignore him, give him the cold shoulder.

Last edited:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup. He is in my ignore list now.

Don't waste yr precious time arguing with that boliao fella. Everyone here knows he is a anti-everyotherrace pro-Chink chauvinist pig. There's more venom in him than a 3headed black cobra. The best treatment is to ignore him, give him the cold shoulder.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ethnocentrism disgusts me. I'm not Chinese just because my skin is yellow. I'm not a bloody Sinkie just because I've a pink IC. We are all individuals. :smile:

Last edited:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last I look above I saw I was in a Alfresco cafe run by a guy called Sam Leong. Maybe you should go Parliament house. Discussion there very gentlemen like and full of decorum as long as the old man is snoring quietly.

Ethnocentrism disgusts me. I'm not Chinese just because my skin is yellow. I'm not a bloody Sinkie just because I've a pink IC. We are all individuals. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Holy crap screwball and his clone actually came in and then next min fuckyman started acting like a retard. Seems like screw has a couple of clones around here not surprising since he's got a few screws loose.