• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chicken Rice Thread II: PAP sez 54% of all stalls sell food cheaper than $2.50

dankos

I'm not angry at him going after me, I dun care. But when he tries to mess with my family, that's crossing the line. I've already send a PM to Sam to see if he is willing to release the Asshole's IP address before looking at my options. I prefer to do it via the proper channels if not there are other ways to find out.

Stupid Assholes like him thinks he can hide behind the anonymous name and act big and do whatever he likes not knowing hundreds of kids a year die coz of cyber bullies like him. I am a mature adult, I won't go jump down the next day coz of things he said but neither will I stand for him trying to hurt my family.

It was very simple message, I told him not to mess with my family. He gave no indication that he will stop. All I needed him was to say he will back off but instead he issued a challenge and seem like he will continue on this route. I need to keep my options open

fat ass,

wow pm to leongsam. what a pussy. i m waiting to see what u can do.

fuck u. come on lah. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
realc la all SBF bros..... here we share share, F eachother, end of the day, forgive and forget..... have more other important things to do in life la. :smile:

Last edited:

dankos

I'm not angry at him going after me, I dun care. But when he tries to mess with my family, that's crossing the line. I've already send a PM to Sam to see if he is willing to release the Asshole's IP address before looking at my options. I prefer to do it via the proper channels if not there are other ways to find out.

Stupid Assholes like him thinks he can hide behind the anonymous name and act big and do whatever he likes not knowing hundreds of kids a year die coz of cyber bullies like him. I am a mature adult, I won't go jump down the next day coz of things he said but neither will I stand for him trying to hurt my family.

It was very simple message, I told him not to mess with my family. He gave no indication that he will stop. All I needed him was to say he will back off but instead he issued a challenge and seem like he will continue on this route. I need to keep my options open

fat ass,

pls hor. if u dare then take it all the way thru. give me some lawsuit or what fuck. dun just talk. talk is cheap. i m waiting.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
realc la all SBF bros..... here we share share, F eachother, end of the day, forgive and forget..... have more other important things to do in life la. :smile:

ah neh ...clap clap ...this forum is free for all ...bo cheng hu ..thats the beauti of this forum .

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like I said, he can F me all he wants, I dun care. All he needs to do is that he will indicate it's between him and me and not go beyond that to my family or friends. He has so far continue to do nothing but issue more challenges, I need to keep my options open. Just think about it, if I f**k U online. Would U care? But if I start releasing info on your family members online or harassing them, what would U do if U were me

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I must have been wrong. According to our gahmen body CASE, 54% of hawkers sell food below $2.50. I guess we idiots eating at hawker centres must always choose the 46% that sell more expensive man!!!

No wonder the trains are not crowded, HDB is affordable, plenty of jobs... I think we must be living in a parallel universe? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SINGAPORE: According to a survey by the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE), hawker food remains affordable in April.

The survey focused on chicken nasi bryani, chicken rice, fishball noodles, roti prata, and mixed vegetables rice based on the cheapest single portion available.

611 stalls in non air-conditioned coffeeshops and hawker centres islandwide were surveyed.

The survey showed that 54 per cent of the stalls sold cooked food at S$2.50 or lower.

CASE encourages all stall owners to display the prices of food items prominently so that consumers can make informed choices.

- CNA/cc

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1134176/1/.html

How can it be? A plate of vegetarian fried rice already costs $3.50. Unless you are talking about fried bee hoon with just 1 vegetable dish lah...!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just dont understand ..why those vegetarian dont want to eat meat yet they want their food to taste and look like meat ? :wink:

lol.... this one i really dun understand too....
not only that... vegetarian dishes are expensive too..

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am starting to think I live in a parallel dimension. Most of the vegetarian stalls I visited are cheaper then meat base stalls leh. At least the ones I indicated earlier(Amoy Food Centre, Golden Shoe, ABC and Redhill) are. And Vege chai peng is always cheaper then normal chai peng

So far only those damn organic stalls serve ridiculous prices

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol.... this one i really dun understand too....
not only that... vegetarian dishes are expensive too..

Because we can't deny the way that we were brought up. The craving will always be there. Its associated with the good feelings of our childhood. Even meat eaters are the same too. So the only thing we can do is to substitute it from time to time when the cravings turns up. The only way to a successful journey toward becoming a successful vegetarian is not to go totally cold turkey immediately.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah neh ...clap clap ...this forum is free for all ...bo cheng hu ..thats the beauti of this forum .

Like I said, he can F me all he wants, I dun care. All he needs to do is that he will indicate it's between him and me and not go beyond that to my family or friends. He has so far continue to do nothing but issue more challenges, I need to keep my options open. Just think about it, if I f**k U online. Would U care? But if I start releasing info on your family members online or harassing them, what would U do if U were me

Most important, end of the day, no hard feeling..... if internet irritates u, then in real life, mati liao, even worse..... sabai sabai.....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can it be? A plate of vegetarian fried rice already costs $3.50. Unless you are talking about fried bee hoon with just 1 vegetable dish lah...!
dey noe veg fried rice costs mor than $3.50 ... dey wil never include it in their buzzkat of items ...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most important, end of the day, no hard feeling..... if internet irritates u, then in real life, mati liao, even worse..... sabai sabai.....

Like I said he can irritate me all he wants. He does it to the extreme, just do a search on ALL my post in the last few months. Everyone of them are followed by this idiot's post. And he threatened me more then once that he will try and ruin my career. I've played along with him, I have ignored him and however bad it got, I have done nothing more then treat him as a mild irritant. He doesn't bother me in the least. However when he starts digging into my family and look like he is going to start harassing them I need to keep my options open and protect them. I said this before he can do whatever he likes as long as he keeps it between him and me but when he starts moving to my family and friends, that's something else.

I think most of U will agree with me on this, at least that's what I hope

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said he can irritate me all he wants. He does it to the extreme, just do a search on ALL my post in the last few months. Everyone of them are followed by this idiot's post. And he threatened me more then once that he will try and ruin my career. I've played along with him, I have ignored him and however bad it got, I have done nothing more then treat him as a mild irritant. He doesn't bother me in the least. However when he starts digging into my family and look like he is going to start harassing them I need to keep my options open and protect them. I said this before he can do whatever he likes as long as he keeps it between him and me but when he starts moving to my family and friends, that's something else.

yes bro. I understand...... relac relac.......

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like that also can? :eek:

dankos

Fat ass

i tot u r u ah neh ft which u said yrself. I was fucking the fat boy in my avatar. Wat has it gotta do with u.