• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Show Mao - Hope From a Distance

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u guys should learn from Vladimir Putin!!!!!how a nobody from the kgb,a unknown lieutenant,with no political party or affiliation,no political agenda,almost no support,crawled his way thru the corrupted world of russian politics,crushed his political opponents,wrestled power from the godfather of russia and reinstated russia communist ideology from the KGB governed cold war era!!!!!!

long live putin!!!!!!!
[video=youtube;IpiZw1R8w-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpiZw1R8w-c[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's what i like about him...solid like a rock...:cool:

u guys should learn from Vladimir Putin!!!!!how a nobody from the kgb,a unknown lieutenant,with no political party or affiliation,no political agenda,almost no support,crawled his way thru the corrupted world of russian politics,crushed his political opponents,wrestled power from the godfather of russia and reinstated russia communist ideology from the KGB governed cold war era!!!!!!

long live putin!!!!!!!
[video=youtube;IpiZw1R8w-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpiZw1R8w-c[/video]

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think CSM will leave after this term. It's a dead end position and he's destined for greater things.
Why you whack my hero CSM?

He maybe working behind the scenes to help his constituent to claim back their illegal parking fines.

If I see him post rubbish here most of the time, next GE I am not going to support him or his party.

Be humble yourself get a seat in the Parliament then you show him what you got!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After seeing the many shit post by Got More Shit..I think he is very dulan with LTK....if u read between the lines of his article. He is attacking LTK....and using CSM as a divisive figure....I wonder what happen when Got More Shit was in WP? Was he gang raped by LTK?
GMS jealous again. Hallucinating that he is in parliament now via the Aljunied win and not CSM. If GMS would spend his time doing more ground work, less geh kiang and more humble, it would be him and not CSM in parliament now.

By the way, ground work is not ground sensing at SBF. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After seeing the many shit post by Got More Shit..I think he is very dulan with LTK....if u read between the lines of his article. He is attacking LTK....and using CSM as a divisive figure....I wonder what happen when Got More Shit was in WP? Was he gang raped by LTK?

He is angry coz Lau Teochew refused to treat him to Hainanese curry rice. Very petty.

ZaoBao

Alfrescian
Loyal

吴明盛卑鄙小人。一方面捧陈硕茂,一方又说刘程强在压抑着他。离间计也太明显了吧。

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds more like...

GMS: I WANT TO EAT HAINAN CURRY RICE..

LTK.: no we should all eat teochew muay..

Gms: hainan curry rice or I quit..

Ltk n Wp: good riddance to bad shit...

And now we know the true story.

He is angry coz Lau Teochew refused to treat him to Hainanese curry rice. Very petty.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least GMS is not fake and hypocritical like those pappies, remember the picture shot how they sneer at low thia kiang in parliament?
care to enlighten us why you think he is not fake and hypocritual. Best if you can substantiate with examples.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you participate in the "Hope from a Distance" Hong Kong protests and make yourself useful?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS - Do you think it is possible that CSM wanted it this way? For him to keep low profile in WP. He could have conveyed this to LTK and SL. Possible?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds more like...

GMS: I WANT TO EAT HAINAN CURRY RICE..

LTK.: no we should all eat teochew muay..

Gms: hainan curry rice or I quit..

Ltk n Wp: good riddance to bad shit...

And now we know the true story.

Another possibility is that GMS jio LTK to go kio kuay expecting LTK to sponsor his fuck but LTK only paid for his own session.