• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Bye pastor trying to convert me at Orchard road

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am too busy feeding and helping poor hungry Buddhists and other heathens. If your religion is that good, you would be feeding poor and hungry Christians instead of the other way around.

In case you didn't know, it's the Buddhist societies and temples in S'pore which have been offering free food to all and sundry, regardless of station or religion.

OTOH, Christian groups like YWCA tend to target senior citizens or the poor or only fellow congregationists.

Singapore Buddhist Lodge

The Kim Yan Road temple serves free vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7am to 7pm.
All are welcome regardless of their race or religion.
In the queue one can find all sorts of people, from the homeless, unemployed, foreign students, foreign construction workers and of course some freeloaders who work nearby.

The Central Sikh Temple

The temple in Jalan Bukit Merah provides free vegetarian Indian lunches every day.

Nativity Church

This Catholic church at the end of Upper Serangoon Road provides free breakfast and lunch every day.
The Lutheran King of Glory Church in Norris Road, serves free meals every Sunday to Indian workers dring its Taml service.

Buddha Tooth Relic Temple

This Buddhist temple at South Bridge Road provides free meal from 12.30pm to 6.30pm every day.

Tian Tao Temple at Sengkang
invites foreign workes to its Sunday breakfast buffet.

Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society

They have meal centres in Toa Payoh (Blk 31 #01-663 Lor 5), Telok Blangah (Blk 3, #01-504, Telok Blangah Crescent) and MacPherson (Blk 90, #01-103, Pipit Road).

Sri Krisna Mandir

The Hindu religious group at No 9, Lor 29, Geylang serves free vegetarian food from 11am to 10 pm daily.
All are welcome.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...never see the other religion provide free meals..or they do it discreetly, in silence....esp the pissful religion..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In case you didn't know, it's the Buddhist societies and temples in S'pore which have been offering free food to all and sundry, regardless of station or religion.

OTOH, Christian groups like YWCA tend to target senior citizens or the poor or only fellow congregationists.

Singapore Buddhist Lodge

The Kim Yan Road temple serves free vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7am to 7pm.
All are welcome regardless of their race or religion.
In the queue one can find all sorts of people, from the homeless, unemployed, foreign students, foreign construction workers and of course some freeloaders who work nearby.

The Central Sikh Temple

The temple in Jalan Bukit Merah provides free vegetarian Indian lunches every day.

Nativity Church

This Catholic church at the end of Upper Serangoon Road provides free breakfast and lunch every day.
The Lutheran King of Glory Church in Norris Road, serves free meals every Sunday to Indian workers dring its Taml service.

Buddha Tooth Relic Temple

This Buddhist temple at South Bridge Road provides free meal from 12.30pm to 6.30pm every day.

Tian Tao Temple at Sengkang
invites foreign workes to its Sunday breakfast buffet.

Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society

They have meal centres in Toa Payoh (Blk 31 #01-663 Lor 5), Telok Blangah (Blk 3, #01-504, Telok Blangah Crescent) and MacPherson (Blk 90, #01-103, Pipit Road).

Sri Krisna Mandir

The Hindu religious group at No 9, Lor 29, Geylang serves free vegetarian food from 11am to 10 pm daily.
All are welcome.

I applaud you to take the effort to educate this sinkie dumbfuck.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey wunderfool! Wonderful. Welcome to my true religion club.

Hey Choo ... I was trying to lighten up.

I am a firm believer in the Way and the Truth and the Life.

But I don't go around converting people. I share my testimony when people ask me about my beliefs.