• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to wait. I'm super VIP at Al-Almaan. Or tell the boss the bill on me for aeroplane you. He knows. I always aeroplane many people. Dun take it personal. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are quite the chickenshit. Anway, here is what you missed:

2013-03-14 01.29.57.jpg

2013-03-14 01.32.02.jpg

2013-03-14 01.48.26.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.... so many have say 'sorry' include Sam. You guys 'could have done better' but anyway since saying sorry is a trend these day I'll aslo say sorry.

I say sorry to those nicks I have unknowningly screwed them ... hehehehe.

I shall say nice things about PAP as they put food on the table for their citizens by creating jobs in their GLCs and as a government. It's a miracle machine that 82 ministers can do both.

Please don't leave. I actually value your presence very much. I'm sorry OK. I promise not to pick on you in future. I'll deal with the main culprit if he causes anymore grief.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
APOLOGY TO ALAMAKING

No matter how justified I felt in my remarks, my persistent and manipulative bullying was unwarranted.

There was no need for me to press home to same point over and over again and repeatedly rake up long-forgotten events in an effort to put you down. That was both ungentlemanly and self-masturbatory.

I therefore offer my unreserved apology to you.

Thick Face Black Heart

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
APOLOGY TO ALAMAKING

No matter how justified I felt in my remarks, my persistent and manipulative bullying was unwarranted.

There was no need for me to press home to same point over and over again and repeatedly rake up long-forgotten events in an effort to put you down. That was both ungentlemanly and self-masturbatory.

Thick Face Black Heart

Are you being sarcastic?

Becasue this is like something that the manipulative motherfucker scroobal would do and then mock about it later.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
APOLOGY TO ALAMAKING

Thick Face Black Heart

Your apology won't work with a woman. Trust me! Nothing like a mouth clamped over a nipple and the clitoris wriggled! That'll work!..LOL

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you being sarcastic?

Becasue this is like something that the manipulative motherfucker scroobal would do and then mock about it later.

yah lah yah lah I no different from Scroobal lah, I am forever sarcastic, always vindictive, never sincere, always think sooooooo highly of myself, all my apologies are fake one, i will apologize and then mock about it, I will never admit my mistakes, I am always right, everyone who opposes me will get it big time, anyone who rebuts me better watch his six, etc, etc, etc.

jw5

Loyal
yah lah yah lah I no different from Scroobal lah, I am forever sarcastic, always vindictive, never sincere, always think sooooooo highly of myself, all my apologies are fake one, i will apologize and then mock about it, I will never admit my mistakes, I am always right, everyone who opposes me will get it big time, anyone who rebuts me better watch his six, etc, etc, etc.

You have summarized scroobal very well in this post.
Well done.