• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

jw5

Loyal
No one is interested in the watch. Who knows it belongs to who? Could be that watch belongs to that bayi who was there yesterday night sitting at the back.

There was a bayi yesterday night sitting on your back?

Basket, yawn at my posts. Thought #30 was damn funny especially when her lips clamped down and she screamed "Got You!"

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a bayi yesterday night sitting on your back?

Basket, yawn at my posts. Thought #30 was damn funny especially when her lips clamped down and she screamed "Got You!"

Yes, there is always a bayi around when you need him to take a pic of him wearing that watch which only a bayi will wear.

#30 is damned funny but I was yawning because I was sleepy. LOL.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, there is always a bayi around when you need him to take a pic of him wearing that watch which only a bayi will wear.

#30 is damned funny but I was yawning because I was sleepy. LOL.

I bet the fucking bastard scroobal is calling his wife every half an hour these days.
And occasionally when he calls her, she will be having a (snug) fitting.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet the fucking bastard scroobal is calling his wife every half an hour these days.
And occasionally when he calls her, she will be having a (snug) fitting.

Anyone knows who Scroobal really is in real life?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KodeznW.png

jw5

Loyal
No lah, wah dey.
Were you guys paying attention when he boasts about his background, knowledge or who he knows?
And btw, good evening leetarbah.
You always appear when this topic is being discussed hor. Purposely don't tell you.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, wah dey.
Were you guys paying attention when he boasts about his background, knowledge or who he knows?
And btw, good evening leetarbah.
You always appear when this topic is being discussed hor. Purposely don't tell you.

I hv been tracking dat motherless beast for years. Am not leetahbar BTW. He is my beloved instrument -- the carrier of my Will. He acts as my proxy during times of war.

Scroobal d motherless beast will never post d true story abt himself. U have to know how to separate d facts from d fiction. Ask Ray Of Hope. He knows something too.

jw5

Loyal
I hv been tracking dat motherless beast for years. Am not leetahbar BTW. He is my beloved instrument -- the carrier of my Will. He acts as my proxy during times of war.

Scroobal d motherless beast will never post d true story abt himself. U have to know how to separate d facts from d fiction. Ask Ray Of Hope. He knows something too.

okok lah........................

True stories don't mean fictional stories, like lunchtime at the cricket club for example.
Look for those that relate to field of study or facts about establishment people which he knows and boasts about.
Those he can't bullshit and deceive.

jw5

Loyal
I can sense a few sycophants and fogeys reading this thread, wanting desperately to know secretly who their bastard hero is. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can sense a few sycophants and fogeys reading this thread, wanting desperately to know secretly who their bastard hero is. :biggrin:

I doubt anyone knows. It's all guesswork. But why should anyone be interested in knowing? He's not going to bring you good fortune or raise your salary if you know who he is....

Waste of time.

jw5

Loyal
I doubt anyone knows. It's all guesswork. But why should anyone be interested in knowing? He's not going to bring you good fortune or raise your salary if you know who he is....

Waste of time.

If tired of life liao can go and whack him lor..............................

Ok lah, give you all a clue, also force you all to go and read my recent posts about that manipulative motherfucker.

The forummer's nickname who may know that sonofabitch is mentioned in one of my recent posts. Enjoy reading (including the ones involving snug fits and lips)
Remember to upz if you really enjoy hor. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If tired of life liao can go and whack him lor..............................

Ok lah, give you all a clue, also force you all to go and read my recent posts about that manipulative motherfucker.

The forummer's nickname who may know that sonofabitch is mentioned in one of my recent posts. Enjoy reading (including the ones involving snug fits and lips)
Remember to upz if you really enjoy hor. :biggrin:

Ok Ok. I'll go read everything. Upz me lah. Infp can give double pts, that's Leongsam's idea and I'll upz you too. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he knows, but very weak.

That's Leongsam you're describing. But truth be told....Scroo has one VERY unique typing characteristic that is a dead giveaway. :biggrin:
Anyway, I'm really not interested to play sleuth. :p