• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrity hairstylist Andy Lee: 'I bought $3 million apartment for my maid'

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What rubbish u talking about cocksucker? Have u been sucking too much cock that u are talking cock now? U wanna raise example of magic johnson who is rich enough to get best medication for his hiv, then of cos this has to do w income la u chao cheebye kia. Did your prostitute mother drop u on the head?! Chao Cheebye kia talk cock still wanna argue!

Haha self pwned loser!
Forgot what you posted ah?
You said HIV is death sentence got billions also no use.....your own words haha.
Thanks for contradicting yourself.

HIV is NOT death sentence.
And yes with money probably can prolong even longer. Haha and addy lee if really suay kena HIV though nowhere near johnson's wealth is still rich enough to afford treatment.
You better dun kena HIV coz you will die fastest because you too poor. I'll supply you with condoms if you can't afford.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha self pwned loser! Forgot what you posted ah? You said HIV is death sentence got billions also no use.....your own words haha. Thanks for contradicting yourself. HIV is NOT death sentence. And yes with money probably can prolong even longer. Haha and addy lee if really suay kena HIV though nowhere near johnson's wealth is still rich enough to afford treatment. You better dun kena HIV coz you will die fastest because you too poor. I'll supply you with condoms if you can't afford.

Haha u talking cock again. I guess that's what happens when your stupid brain crashes like your whatsapp la! Once your mistake has been pointed out, u talk like a balless ah qua plying his trade at Changi.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha u talking cock again. I guess that's what happens when your stupid brain crashes like your whatsapp la! Once your mistake has been pointed out, u talk like a balless ah qua plying his trade at Changi.

Hur hur hur.....fucktard trying hard to weasel out of this one but he can't.....
Anyone reading this thread can see what you posted....
Muahaha loser still wants to peng....you're more pathetic than Krafty