• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrity hairstylist Andy Lee: 'I bought $3 million apartment for my maid'

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why are there so many gays in the arts, performance and design industry – theatre, music, dance, fashion design, advertising, architecture, showbiz, etc?

I thought about this before and my conclusion is that they are more char bo, hence more attention to detail while most men bo chap.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha HIV positive is like death sentence. Got billions in the bank also no use! Maybe they should use the money to buy some condoms for their gay fuckers instead.

Sinkie ball-less lowlife shit, why are you so happy that someone is hiv positive?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie ball-less lowlife shit, why are you so happy that someone is hiv positive?

Loser sinkie mentality.....jealous and envy a chow Agua makes more money than him simply by cutting hair.....

Btw ignorant fuck thinks HIV is death sentence. I just have to reply him 'Magic Johnson'

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loser sinkie mentality.....jealous and envy a chow Agua makes more money than him simply by cutting hair..... Btw ignorant fuck thinks HIV is death sentence. I just have to reply him 'Magic Johnson'

Haha who dares to f raw w Magic Johnson? Only losers like u and Tonychat! Live so long but can't fuck, what's the use?! Die faster better la.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loser sinkie mentality.....jealous and envy a chow Agua makes more money than him simply by cutting hair.....

Btw ignorant fuck thinks HIV is death sentence. I just have to reply him 'Magic Johnson'

i believe magic johnson cured hiv from drinking money,hes a rich superstar basketballer.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Exactly, there is nothing wrong for a person to earn lots of money.. He do it with his own ability.. Sinkie loser don't have any ability, only the ability to lose his balls and then complain that others are better tham him..

Even a gay hairstylist has more balls than him.. He is worse than a faggort.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, there is nothing wrong for a person to earn lots of money.. He do it with his own ability.. Sinkie loser don't have any ability, only the ability to lose his balls and then complain that others are better tham him..

Even a gay hairstylist has more balls than him.. He is worse than a faggort.

True.but addy lee is a hiv ah qua also true.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True.but addy lee is a hiv ah qua also true.

It is not about the person is being hiv or not.. It is about a low life sinkie who had inferiority complex and need to justified his low life by looking for misfits among those who has more money than him..

People who has more money than him is a mistake in life in his pathetic sinkie ball-less perspective..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha who dares to f raw w Magic Johnson? Only losers like u and Tonychat! Live so long but can't fuck, what's the use?! Die faster better la.

Dumbfuck mai peng prata....not talking about who is fucking who.
Magic Johnson has lived with HIV for 24 years and counting.
What death sentence you talking about? Just admit you're wrong loser. Your master will not even survive that long when his cancer relapse

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck mai peng prata....not talking about who is fucking who.
Magic Johnson has lived with HIV for 24 years and counting.
What death sentence you talking about? Just admit you're wrong loser. Your master will not even survive that long when his cancer relapse

Johnson managed to earn more and expanded his wealth after getting the virus. He is richer than Kobe Bryant and Lebron James combined.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnson managed to earn more and expanded his wealth after getting the virus. He is richer than Kobe Bryant and Lebron James combined.

another proof rich people live longer than poor,hiv patients can now expect a life expectancy of 20 to 30 years,instead of the original 10 years death sentence.
but if u are poor u would be dieing by the millions like in africa.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck mai peng prata....not talking about who is fucking who. Magic Johnson has lived with HIV for 24 years and counting. What death sentence you talking about? Just admit you're wrong loser. Your master will not even survive that long when his cancer relapse

U talk so much for what? U obviously not even the ka mor of magic johnson! U low income shit still try to act act. Lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does Mediacorpse do random HIV testing on their employees?

I'm sure you guys heard of this dj on a chinese radio station who also doubles up as an actor in mediacock and his most popular alter ego/character is auntie lucy.

Well there was once he went cycling in pulau ubin and injured himself and needed to be hospitialized. I think he required a blood transfuion or maybe an operation etc but it was rumored the operation was more complicated than usual due to him being HIV positive so i suppose their couldn't operate on him that easily. I forgot the exact situation but his HIV positive status made it hard to treat him in hospital and it was reported on forums i think this forum too not sure but i recall it being reported by someone in edmw and it got locked/deleted because it fell under defamation of a person.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehe what income got to do with this?
Another CB sinkie trait.....argue lose start name calling and talking unrelated blabber

Income seems like an important issue for him... By laughing at someone who is hiv positive, just for the fact that the person earns so much more than him using honest and true ability.. It tells us what sort to low life sinkie loser he is.

He definitely feels inferior about his own income.. I guess sacking PAP 's dick don't earn that much after all.. But that is all he knows how to do.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe what income got to do with this? Another CB sinkie trait.....argue lose start name calling and talking unrelated blabber

What rubbish u talking about cocksucker? Have u been sucking too much cock that u are talking cock now? U wanna raise example of magic johnson who is rich enough to get best medication for his hiv, then of cos this has to do w income la u chao cheebye kia. Did your prostitute mother drop u on the head?! Chao Cheebye kia talk cock still wanna argue!