• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA 2 - Sinkie Condo Guards 1

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
We will keep this on fire until the elections and over the elections and into the fucking future to remind
all the fucking maggots maggotess in white never ever think of us at all and tell lies after lies after lies so that they can laff and laff on way to their fucking banks
Over already lah.

Move on. Nothing to see.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the erection cumming, more of such news is bad news for the pappies...I suspect to placate the masses... pap might throw this ah neh under the bus...it will not stop the ceca trash coming in..but its a start to get rid of them. Tell them to respect the host cuntry n it's ppl. N pay 1.5 million for condo is big fuck? HDB already 900k...

He has no clue about Singapore culture and our way of life; which includes thrashing and getting rid of CECA trash like him .:biggrin:

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
After talking to so many sinkies back in 2000s to 2010s I realized that sinkies will NOT take action until it is TOO LATE ie when sinkieland already collapsed.

Thats why I decided I am not leaving my family's future in the hands of these losers!
Then boat that is the chance to overthrow pappies sailed 2 elections ago.
Sinkies are totally useless and deserved the Govt they get.....sorry if I sound like a broken record. It’s over guys

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over already lah.

Move on. Nothing to see.

You helping the maggots maggotess in white to put out the fire?

You hoping to be rewarded by them ?

FUCK OFF!

UNLESS YOU BLOOD RELATED TO THEM YOU GET NOTHING.
HMMM. EVEN SON AND DAUGHTERS AND GRANDSON OF SMEAR OF SHIT LKY ALSO KENNA KANN AND FUCKED.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then boat that is the chance to overthrow pappies sailed 2 elections ago.
Sinkies are totally useless and deserved the Govt they get.....sorry if I sound like a broken record. It’s over guys

FUCK OFF!

HMMM. EVEN SON AND DAUGHTERS AND GRANDSON OF SMEAR OF SHIT LKY ALSO KENNA KANN AND FUCKED.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously still unrepentant. PAP's Pride indeed. Lol :biggrin:
Still controlled by his own ego and faked esteem. Such mentality of foreigners, are the work of PAP years of telling Singaporeans how good these "fake talents" were and such bigot bought into PAP mantra. Now he came out to challenge our local, knowing PAP will eventually come out to support him. In mudland, this chap will be dead by now.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the erection cumming, more of such news is bad news for the pappies...I suspect to placate the masses... pap might throw this ah neh under the bus...it will not stop the ceca trash coming in..but its a start to get rid of them. Tell them to respect the host cuntry n it's ppl. N pay 1.5 million for condo is big fuck? HDB already 900k...
Yup, let's keep this going until the GE which the govt is planning at the moment. It won't be too far away (lastest by Feb) earlies December this year. 15000 petitions and still strong against the Ramesh bigot. 80% HDB dwellers should come forward and make known at the ballot box, why we should not be trashed by the 1.5 million condo ah neh. PAP ceca pride, may well lead to PAP downfall. Tan Cheng Bock, WP, SDP all please stand by to make your case known while HDB dwellers are now at their lowest motivation level to trust in PAP shit.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

FUCK OFF!

I already fucked off from sinkieland liao lah!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already fucked off from sinkieland liao lah!

And you happily in whatever pile of shit that you are in and wanting and actively wanting to put out fire for PAP?
You expect to get fucking pet on the head from them for your brown nosing of their see fatt lungs?
Your sniffing of their shit so fucking shiok you want to lick their shit and cum as well??

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
And you happily in whatever pile of shit that you are in and wanting and actively wanting to put out fire for PAP?
You expect to get fucking pet on the head from them for your brown nosing of their see fatt lungs?
Your sniffing of their shit so fucking shiok you want to lick their shit and cum as well??

I am not putting out fire lah.

Just saying the sinkies lose steam liao as usual. Reverse psychology mah. See you get angry now. So it works!

Lol! You keep the fire going lah!

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-10-30-11-50-36-886_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg