• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA 2 - Sinkie Condo Guards 1

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing to protect. If you wish the best for your family, the last thing you want is to waste your life as cannon fodder for a regime which does not care about you.
if there's mass unrest in the country, rioting, looting will following.. if im holding an ar15, standing in front of my hdb flat... and if you're one of those looters... you dare to come in to loot ...and harm my family..??

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound confused. NS has brainwashed ur puny brain. What is there to protect? PAP has already said it's Singapore Incorporated. You are protecting the foreigners?
aunty.. i oredi say... "protect my family..".. who the fuck will want to protect foreigners.? :geek:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there's mass unrest in the country, rioting, looting will following.. if im holding an ar15, standing in front of my hdb flat... and if you're one of those looters... you dare to come in to loot ...and harm my family..??
PAP is the one harming your family. A slow and painful death