• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cdc voucher 2024 $500 lai liao

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that they give u voucher while trying to buffer the inflation that they created is itself a fucking joke. And then you here trying to explain the purpose of this voucher and family menbers fighting over it make it even sillier joke.
I'm just stating the reality.
To put it simply, whether we like it or not, the reasons behind giving the vouchers, it is stupid not to accept the vouchers.
After accepting the voucher, we would want to utilise it and on the correct way and enjoy the best benefits out of it by the way the voucher is designed to be I. E for groceries and hawkers.
I am also pointing out the reason why it cannot be in cash becos many people start to ask why pap cannot just give cash.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just stating the reality.
To put it simply, whether we like it or not, the reasons behind giving the vouchers, it is stupid not to accept the vouchers.
After accepting the voucher, we would want to utilise it and on the correct way and enjoy the best benefits out of it by the way the voucher is designed to be I. E for groceries and hawkers.
I am also pointing out the reason why it cannot be in cash becos many people start to ask why pap cannot just give cash.
If u accept the voucher it means you agree that they impose the 9% gst on you and you justify their action of it. I dunno how Sinkie thinks.. Too ball-less or too stupid or both.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw community center long queue, Mostly elderly folks and the sign stated waiting time is about 1.5 hour to be served.