• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2280136-17A3BCB2000005DC-887_634x542.jpg

Hamsik: "I really regret trying Balotelli's Mohican hairstyle. Now everyone is staring at me."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2280479-17A82E1E000005DC-25_634x407.jpg

Arsenal players: "Sibeh sian, reporting for reservist training. We don't know which is worse: in-camp training or training sessions at Arsenal."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2afehe0.jpg

"I have never seen the fans so angry before. They are throwing bak kwa at us. Not just any bak kwa, but Lim Chee Guan bak kwa."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2afehe0.jpg

"I hate playing during Chinese New Year period. The fans don't throw real coins at us, only the chocolate gold coins."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2280082-17A40AC8000005DC-369_634x424.jpg

Liverpool medical staff: "What is wrong with you? You seem to be alright."

Borini: "Shhh! I keng. Have got reservist in-camp training next week."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2280383-179F88CB000005DC-464_634x410.jpg

Wenger: "Nabeh, the home team want to charge 50 cents per entry to the toilet and $1 for toilet paper. That's too expensive. I refuse to pay!"

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-179FFBC3000005DC-985_634x406.jpg

UEFA President Platini:"Sepp, bad news. Big-time match fixer Wilson Raj Perumal has spilled the beans and named the two of us."

FIFA President Blatter: "Tit for tat. I am also going to spill the beans and name the other Singaporeans involved: Hsien Loong, Tony Tan, GIC, Temasek, Singapore Pools, City Harvest Church, Kong Hee..."

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2ce2r0l.jpg

Wow, so happy we won these 3 pcs of wood,
Lim Chee Guan bak kwa used this type of wood to BBQ,
I'm sure we will have a great time BBQ our bak kwa tonight.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1zwfevt.jpg

Walcott:Heard Arsene Wenger is not going to sign a new contract with Arsenal.
Wilshere:It's about time, I'm sick of his training, every time make us run like siow.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2280766-17AA714A000005DC-550_634x656.jpg

Anderson: "When is the operation to separate us conjoined twins?"
Hernandez: "Ferguson does not want us to have the operation yet. We count as one player on the football pitch."