• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rr6zyu.jpg

I don't believe it, some of the players did not turn up for
training this morning, they are still queueing at the bak kwa stall.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mancini: "WTF! Only a few hours into the new year of the Snake and you all are already eating snake (skivving)!"

(Man City lost to Southampton and Mancini accused his players of lack of effort.)

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2276041-1774117D000005DC-69_634x448.jpg

Referee: "Hello, you can only put a plaster on his nose. You don't have time to do cosmetic surgery now."

(Berbatov got a boot to his face.)

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mb2yxy.jpg

Wayne, your bak kwa is really good, where did you get them?
Glad you like them, me queue for 4 hours at China town, ok.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mb2yxy.jpg

Neville: "My boss bought 4 boxes of Bee Cheng Hiang bak kwa. Half-time refreshments for the match officials. Heehee."

Rooney: "Fergie bought 40 boxes of Lim Chee Guan. Half-time refreshments for the match officials and the opponents. Heehee."

Nevill: "Siao liau! Man U win the match already lor."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2276546-177A825A000005DC-159_632x403.jpg

Rooney: "Happy CNY everyone. After this match all of you can come over to my house to eat bak kwa and gamble: mahjong, poker."

Giggs (veteran spokesman): "But we have to rest for the big match against Real Madrid in three days' time."

Everyone: "Chey! It's only Real Madrid what. Just give the match officials some bak kwa can already."

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2276546-177A8188000005DC-397_632x369.jpg

Singaporeans gathered at Hong Lim park on 16 February to protest against the PAP's White Paper on 6.9m population. The Singaporeans vow not to die, thereby reducing the need for immigrants.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2276546-177A6FC6000005DC-719_632x400.jpg

Mourinho makes a note: to buy 4 boxes of bak kwa for the match officials. Not just any bak kwa, but must be Lim Chee Guan. Now where the hell can I get bak kwa in Spain, let alone Lim Chee Guan?

(Jose Mourinho spies on Man U before the Champions League QF with Real Madrid.)
<o:p></o:p>

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
21l4wae.jpg

This way to Lim Chee Guan bak kwa, i better hurry,
heard it will be sold out soon. Need to but 10kg for
my boss for making me the best paid defender.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-1781A2FA000005DC-725_634x339.jpg

Torres: "Benitez was supposed to coach me how to score goals again. Instead the fat Spanish waiter taught me how to make cupcakes. Sigh..."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2276997-163026FD000005DC-463_468x305.jpg

Abramovich: "Nabeh! I am a billionaire and can buy anything I want but I can't get hold of Lim Chee Guan bak kwa."