• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is pleasant except for you.
In fact, this world is pleasant except you.
You Jeremy Quek cheap slut replica of kt latha are obviously telling lies. SFC was not pleasant before I joined. Kt latha empress dowager was there long time ago - just like you long time in forum - you are the ones that made it unpleasant be it in company or forum while I am always the savior that clear shit and make a place pleasant and hand over a clean slate. This fact is indisputable by SFC with three or four finance managers come and go - when shit hit the fan - before I joined. Pui!View attachment 160985

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is not just unpleasant but full of evil trying to twist LJ McCully and kt latha bullying me to I have sex with LJ McCully Knnbccb indeed.
it-pennywise.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
but you love tis forum so much... n keep coming back.... ...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: ...
And don’t pretend don’t know you son of slut and slut will say I admit slut if I walk away from forum. That’s what you cheap people said when I left forum not once but twice. And I walked away from bullying in SFC isn’t it? What people say? Say I am slut when I am a virgin accused a slut. No one cares about the truth. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don’t pretend don’t know you son of slut and slut will say I admit slut if I walk away from forum. That’s what you cheap people said when I left forum not once but twice. And I walked away from bullying in SFC isn’t it? What people say? Say I am slut when I am a virgin accused a slut. No one cares about the truth. Pui!
That’s the reality of unpleasant evil people on earth that gave good people no chance. View attachment 160993View attachment 160994

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek cheap slut replica of kt latha are obviously telling lies. SFC was not pleasant before I joined. Kt latha empress dowager was there long time ago - just like you long time in forum - you are the ones that made it unpleasant be it in company or forum while I am always the savior that clear shit and make a place pleasant and hand over a clean slate. This fact is indisputable by SFC with three or four finance managers come and go - when shit hit the fan - before I joined. Pui!View attachment 160985

The result is obvious

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...rom-sammyboy-cottonmouth-or-ginfreely.309444/

You are the nuisance wherever you go or move to, nobody will miss you if you die.

kickginfreely.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone should understand how scary it’s to work in SFC as finance manager doing clear shit job and why three or four finance managers left before me. Just look at slut kt latha equivalent @Cottonmouth attacks of me is clear enough.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone should understand how scary it’s to work in SFC as finance manager doing clear shit job and why three or four finance managers left before me.
Now everyone knows sfc ever had a dirty slut whore and they are constantly looking out for the long and dark nipples :sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone should understand how scary it’s to work in SFC as finance manager doing clear shit job and why three or four finance managers left before me. Just look at slut kt latha equivalent @Cottonmouth attacks of me is clear enough.
Earning one thousand plus more than accountant but 10x or 50x more responsibility. Everything is my responsibility.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earning one thousand plus more than accountant but 10x or 50x more responsibility. Everything is my responsibility.
And when responsibility all fulfilled and everything is cleaned get sacked and hired back Cantonese scammer accountant to takeover clean slate. Pui!