• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
5085_92206478283_671968283_2156394_2002015_n%255B1%255D.jpg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Full name LJ Mccully.
Initially i thought was lanjiao as told by my niece.
Not very handsome leh. Why she's interested in him? KT Latha said she's acting slutty in front of Mccully, right? Or was it another man or men that KT Latha was referring to?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair towards all employees.
You don’t know him can say LJ McCully good leader and fair boss etc only means one thing you are a LIAR and of course you jobless eunuch relying on your whore mother to give you hdb roof over your head are a criminal bully hiding in rat hole viciously attacking me. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not very handsome leh. Why she's interested in him? KT Latha said she's acting slutty in front of Mccully, right? Or was it another man or men that KT Latha was referring to?
When cheebye is itchy, anything also can. Her cheebye is VERY ITCHY. People wake up brush teeth, she suck cock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you Malaysian son of slut @nightsafari clone act innocent ask questions like your clone nightsafari asked questions about strawberry in your who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread . Talking smiling is slutty to you sluts kt latha and sons of sluts Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you Malaysian son of slut @nightsafari clone act innocent ask questions like your clone nightsafari asked questions on strawberry in your who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread . Talking smiling is slutty to you sluts kt latha and sons of sluts Pui!
Cut off your nipples, labia, cheebye,
Behead you and send your corpse to india to be fuck hard!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t know him can say LJ McCully good leader and fair boss etc only means one thing you are a LIAR and of course you jobless eunuch relying on your whore mother to give you hdb roof over your head are a criminal bully hiding in rat hole viciously attacking me. Pui!
LJ McCully is not good leader, unfair boss and unprofessional GM that endorsed sexual harassment bullying of me by KT latha. What a fucking disgrace to endorse HR manager kt latha bullying of other female employee using sexual harassment. Pui!