• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Jeremy Quek Cantonese whore mother. Pui!

Your mother's cheebye should have flog your cunt!

370B42F.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOK BIN, you are a phua cheebye lunatic on the loose, one day someone will end you and your fucking bike.
Pull out the handle and shove it into your cunt!

1663666158233.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo are the chicken that can’t win argument with me and accuse me chicken slut to win. Not the other way round. Pui!
u keep on spamming the faces of Jeremy Quek n mark Andrew yeo, until ur bf oso feel embarrass n dare not come near to u... so what's there to argue??.. . now u start to bring in LJ McCully n kt latha to divert attention...
wat more u want to spam.. McSlutty :geek:

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capt McCully is proven correct to sack the insane useless and most no value add accountant in SFC.

Well done Sir!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't lie you incorrigible liar. :rolleyes:
Tell lies is you. The indisputable fact is I become worthless and can be fired because all shit is cleared. 3 years before that I was indispensable with long list of high risk audit issues and that’s why my ex boss forced kt latha to apologise to me when I said I want to quit. All have been clearly said but loser incorrigible liars criminal bullles like you will continue to repeat lies. Just wait for heaven to bury you in m&d and stuff all your dirty holes with m&d to stop your evil lies. Pui! View attachment 174943