• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can give way or not when i'm getting off the TRAIN!!!!

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau eh, i'm really sick of this habit some of us have when it comes to boarding n' alighting the MRT.

Can the people of Singapore pls pls pls pls pls let the passengers get out of the train first before barging into the carriage!!!
Wah biang ou, Tolong la, pls don't let the Gahmen help us again to correct this attitude la!!
Later Gahmen will charge us again for helping Singaporeans correct bad habit.:mad:

Nee

If 4.5 Million people: Competetive minded civillians. Kiasu-nism.
What about 6 Million people? We would be dead.

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
mrt doors should open on both sides..
left side for alighting, right side for boarding, like airport trains..
of cos they have to redesign mrt stations but that is a small price considering the amount of budget surpluses and powderful reserves we have..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just block the incoming passenger and face off. See who wins. What's so difficult? This is reality of life. Singaporeans are too pampered. Can't get off trains also complain. Just block the bugger off and get off lah!

Really faint...getting on and off trains also need Parliament legislation and fine?

Last edited:

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just block the incoming passenger and face off. See who wins. What's so difficult? This is reality of life. Singaporeans are too pampered. Can't get off trains also complain. Just block the bugger off and get off lah!

Haha, bro Ramseth, like that MRT win lor, train door will close, i will be stuck in the train n' the bugger will be stuck at the station, MRT make money by me having 1 extra stop :(:(:(

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
mrt doors should open on both sides..
left side for alighting, right side for boarding, like airport trains..
of cos they have to redesign mrt stations but that is a small price considering the amount of budget surpluses and powderful reserves we have..

They should make trains like garbage trucks... just tilt the carriage to one side and dump all the passengers out... then tilt back to allow the other groups to board...

beng

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when is the "world class" and most overpriced Peasants' Transport System so overloaded?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, bro Ramseth, like that MRT win lor, train door will close, i will be stuck in the train n' the bugger will be stuck at the station, MRT make money by me having 1 extra stop :(:(:(

I don't know about others. But I usually face off these morons and I got off, at the station I want. And I myself must behave also lah. When it comes to me getting on, I stand aside let others off first.

There's a moron born every minute, even in low birth rate Singapore. Sad to say, but I have to be fair to others, some of these morons are my uncles and aunties, grand uncles and grand aunties.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can the people of Singapore pls pls pls pls pls let the passengers get out of the train first before barging into the carriage!!!
how can wait? ... me wait, other ppl dun wait ... wait dey go in first n get all ze seats ... how can me lose out? ... me must b no 1 ... :rolleyes: :p

ze man sing in his song ... wise men say ... only fools rush in ... :cool:

but my downstairs kopitiam wise ah peks say ... fools rush in ... n get all ze best seats ... :biggrin:

hv u experienced tis b4? ... u were sitting @ a window seat in a bus ... n u wanted 2 alight ... u hv juz stood up n b4 u could start moving out 2 ze aisle, ze fella outside oredi moving in 2 get ur seat ... dats my worst experience encountered here in sg ... :rolleyes:

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gotta stand your ground against these idiots.
I make it a point to try to get some eye contact b4 the door opens, and when it opens, to ask and motion them to give way to those alighting. Sometimes it helps, but there're always some morons who ignore and try to drive right at you.

Finally, these morons are at the receiving end of my shoulder, a swing of my laptop bag and a cursory insult. frail-looking Ah Mahs & Ah Peks are exempted from this kung fu.

Sheesh... what's the frigging hurry anyway. Ppl are just too kan cheong.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gotta stand your ground against these idiots.
I make it a point to try to get some eye contact b4 the door opens, and when it opens, to ask and motion them to give way to those alighting. Sometimes it helps, but there're always some morons who ignore and try to drive right at you.

Finally, these morons are at the receiving end of my shoulder, a swing of my laptop bag and a cursory insult. frail-looking Ah Mahs & Ah Peks are exempted from this kung fu.

Sheesh... what's the frigging hurry anyway. Ppl are just too kan cheong.

yea...always see some punk i will shoulder bang or swing my sling bag also...but if ah peks or ah mahs then i try to siam lor....if is a woman...fat and ugly one will kana my kungfu also..chio and sexy ones will get a good rub....

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years of playing rugby helps me, along with the extra 15kg I've put on since living in Singapore with such good food... I just pretend I'm 10-pin bowling and see how many pins I can knock down on the way off the train...:rolleyes:

*when I've got the baby in the pram, it's even more fun*

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years of playing rugby helps me, along with the extra 15kg I've put on since living in Singapore with such good food... I just pretend I'm 10-pin bowling and see how many pins I can knock down on the way off the train...:rolleyes:

*when I've got the baby in the pram, it's even more fun*

u should dress in your rugby gear ma... :biggrin:

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once, this guy stood exactly in front of me when I was about to alight. No allowance at all. So he received a hard, sharp shoulder barge. And that was that :p

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau eh, i'm really sick of this habit some of us have when it comes to boarding n' alighting the MRT.

Wah biang ou, Tolong la, pls don't let the Gahmen help us again to correct this attitude la!!
Later Gahmen will charge us again for helping Singaporeans correct bad habit.:mad:

damn jia lat. spore mrt passengers love to play american football... haiz...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Really faint...getting on and off trains also need Parliament legislation and fine?

Hahahah.. You can stand living among them? That is how your govt control sinkie.

Hmm.. there is one place where people will just Q up nicely when the train arrives and all the passenger are alighted before the pple in Q will board the train nicely, gracefully, and yes even in peak hours. Can you guess where that place is?