• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a foreigner open a bank account in Singapore as tourist ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow USA angmoh the best as usual, so advanced and yet got such shit thing so conveniently available. In Spore if I open my mouth to ask any doctor on this, they will think I am crazy.
They check the health hub record they will know you are a imh patient.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The validity of such cert should be only a very short time frame to protect the interest of the other parties. 6.9days
I knew it dogs are dogs, even if I spend money get certificate you BULLY DOGS will call it fake. 自证的陷阱。Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew it dogs are dogs, even if I spend money get certificate you BULLY DOGS will call it fake. 自证的陷阱。Pui!
@musclepower no money to sponsor me to USA to do virginity test and no trust such certificate ?Go flex your CANTONESE BULLY DOG power to get the police doctor to certify me sure can trust not fake. Go!

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few years back before covid, when to KL-Maybank to open an account but was told cannot.
Came back to JB...was allow to open. Dont ask me why...I am just as surprise...Fyi

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few years back before covid, when to KL-Maybank to open an account but was told cannot.
Came back to JB...was allow to open. Dont ask me why...I am just as surprise...Fyi
Different States, different Jeng Hu. Singaporeans are just 500m across the border, it will not make sense to reject this big group of customers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different States, different Jeng Hu. Singaporeans are just 500m across the border, it will not make sense to reject this big group of customers.
So you know ah different women different Zeng hu and not every woman is a fake virgin like your cheap sell nude sell cb Cantonese family women. Why you so big shot no need to prove just say different state different Zeng hu can liao not fake sinkie liao while you demand and accuse me fake if I no give proof? Why you Cantonese BULLY dog son of chicken attacking me hokkien virgin as chicken so shamelessly double standard? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower no money to sponsor me to USA to do virginity test and no trust such certificate ?Go flex your CANTONESE BULLY DOG power to get the police doctor to certify me sure can trust not fake. Go!
Why no reply @musclepower I gave you Cantonese BULLY dog son of chicken so many opportunities to get the proof that you demanded. It’s you rejected and don’t turn around to accuse me no proof. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
images (3).jpeg

:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you know ah different women different Zeng hu and not every woman is a fake virgin like your cheap sell nude sell cb Cantonese family women. Why you so big shot no need to prove just say different state different Zeng hu can liao not fake sinkie liao while you demand and accuse me fake if I no give proof? Why you Cantonese BULLY dog son of chicken attacking me hokkien virgin as chicken so shamelessly double standard? Pui!
@musclepower dare not answer here but open cb mouth big big elsewhere woh. Don’t distract from the simple truth you dare not swear AND you have double standard no need proof for yourself fake sinkie @nightsafari clone busted while I have to open leg open wallet to prove to you if not your cheap evil Cantonese bitch son of chicken mouth that dare not swear can open big big to insult me hokkien virgin as Chicken slut with your shameless Cantonese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower dare not answer here but open cb mouth big big elsewhere woh. Don’t distract from the simple truth you dare not swear AND you have double standard no need proof for yourself fake sinkie @nightsafari clone busted while I have to open leg open wallet to prove to you if not your cheap evil Cantonese bitch son of chicken mouth that dare not swear can open big big to insult me hokkien virgin as Chicken slut with your shameless Cantonese dog pride. Pui!
So cheap so evil Cantonese LOSER BULLY DOG @musclepower. Pui!

Post in thread 'Virginity is like a Car'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/virginity-is-like-a-car.352744/post-3914595

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken, I just said you are Malaysian bully dog @nightsafari clone and you straight away started this thread go one big round to tell the world you are foreigner in Malaysia means you are guilty Malaysian @nightsafari clone. Don’t forget your Cantonese dog logic you persecute me as chicken and I responded means I hokkien virgin am guilty of being chicken woh. That’s always Malaysian bully dog logic so you should apply to yourself and you shouldn’t have started this thread to tell people you are foreigner in Malaysia in response to me saying you are Malaysian @nightsafari clone. Pui!
@musclepower so what’s the secret reason you immediately started this thread after I said you are Malaysian @nightsafari clone ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower why for no rhyme no reason you started this thread immediately after I said you are Malaysian @nightsafari clone?
Obviously there is a reason behind it and the reason is obvious. Most importantly @musclepower thinks he is superior bully dog just say he is sinkie means sinkie while I am virgin CANNOT say virgin means virgin must open leg open wallet to prove prove prove to this shameless double standard Cantonese bully bitch. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah auntie virgin still not sleeping.
How much are those California virginity test? @musclepower should show his FOREIGNER bank statements in Singapore because I think he has money but don’t want to pay to sponsor me while he expect me to pay to satisfy his cb Cantonese bully bitch prostitute descendant mouth that want to open to insult me hokkien virgin as chicken slut while dare not swear.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much are those California virginity test? @musclepower should show his FOREIGNER bank statements in Singapore because I think he has money but don’t want to pay to sponsor me while he expect me to pay to satisfy his cb Cantonese bully bitch prostitute descendant mouth that want to open to insult me hokkien virgin as chicken slut while dare not swear.
it’s basically an annual gynae exam on girls in their teen years. doctors check for genitalia issues, any disease, any hymen tear or abnormality, vaginal passage, cervix, uterus, vulva, and the area around the perineum. with insurance about $369. if you need a virgin certificate, add another $69.