• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a foreigner open a bank account in Singapore as tourist ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower why do you suddenly start a thread to talk about foreigners opening bank account in Spore and then go one big round to say your foreigner account in Malaysia if it’s not for this purpose to deny you are Malaysian @nightsafari clone?
@musclepower don’t forget your Cantonese dog logic you don’t reply didn’t answer means admit and guilty. Be consistent and apply your dirty tricks on yourself Cantonese bitch son of chicken attacking hokkien virgin as chicken while dare not swear for it. Pui!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. I opened my account @ City Square. UOB rejected me, but RHB was ok. I was given an Internet account, and when I logged in the OTP would be sent to my SIMBA number.
Very strange. I was told only pr or students or those with work permit can open account in jiu hu.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very strange. I was told only pr or students or those with work permit can open account in jiu hu.
Ya very strange indeed @musclepower must give proof of his Malaysian bank account opening details from date of opening to bank to branch details and provide his passport to prove citizenship just like how he demanded me to prove my virginity if not it’s fake and he can keep opening his smelly Ccb Cantonese chicken dog mouth to insinuate insult me slut chicken fake virgin while he claimed to be “no point engaging me”. Now everyone can see how 言行不一的真小人is like.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya very strange indeed @musclepower must give proof of his Malaysian bank account opening details from date of opening to bank to branch details and provide his passport to prove citizenship just like how he demanded me to prove my virginity if not it’s fake and he can keep opening his smelly Ccb Cantonese chicken dog mouth to insinuate insult me slut chicken fake virgin while he claimed to be “no point engaging me”. Now everyone can see how 言行不一的真小人is like.
And if I respond to his taunts he will ask who is the hokkien who is the fake virgin and I will say me and he will say I admit to be fake virgin!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if I respond to his taunts he will ask who is the hokkien who is the fake virgin and I will say me and he will say I admit to be fake virgin!
And that’s the truth of how ugly some humans are indeed. Not all but Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower is definitely one such ugly evil human. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower prove prove prove your Malaysian account opening if not it is FAKE. Don’t forget to apply your Cantonese dog logic on yourself!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower can’t prove your citizenship? Means you are confirmed Malaysian Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @nightsafari clone that viciously attacked me hokkien virgin as sugar baby. Very consistent twist word nonsense patten anyway.
And nothing surprising that Malaysians like to promote their own things from own country to own housing development without declaring their vested interests. Many did that in living in jb forum what.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And nothing surprising that Malaysians like to promote their own things from own country to own housing development without declaring their vested interests. Many did that in living in jb forum what.
Some more so despicable will act innocent attack housing development of whoever they don’t like. Many did that in living in jb forum too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what @musclepower did isn’t it? Keep promoting Malaysia in his act innocent ask about Malaysia travel threads.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower remember your own words okay? “If no need proof, then virgin” so if YOU no need proof, then sinkie means you are Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone. HAHAHA
@musclepower no proof of your citizenship means you are a FAKE sinkie! Post your cb passport here! Can’t post for privacy reasons? Then why expect and demand me to pay doctor money prove virginity to you for free and sacrifice my privacy and post my cb photo and post everything that violate my privacy to prove to you if not you can open your smelly Cantonese dog mouth to insult me fake virgin? So vile and offensive Cantonese. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower no proof of your citizenship means you are a FAKE sinkie! Post your cb passport here! Can’t post for privacy reasons? Then why expect and demand me to pay doctor money prove virginity to you for free and sacrifice my privacy and post my cb photo and post everything that violate my privacy to prove to you if not you can open your smelly Cantonese dog mouth to insult me fake virgin? So vile and offensive Cantonese. Pui!
Ill bred Malaysian Cantonese bully dog son of sugar baby @musclepower aka @nightsafari. Pui!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linpeh opened an account with a Thai sperms bank with no problem at all because moi liquidity level far exceeded their mininum deposit. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in californicate, can still have virginity testing and it cums with a virginity certificate.
1699722456746.jpeg

1699722499033.jpeg

1699722524584.jpeg

1699722542898.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @musclepower Cantonese dog son of prostitute persecuting hokkien virgin as chicken you know what to do? You sponsor me a trip to USA now for the proof that you demanded me to provide you! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower thank goodness passport you already have - and travelling to Penang woh - I no need to sponsor you to get passport to post it here hahaha