• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a foreigner open a bank account in Singapore as tourist ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost ALL the banks require work permit, employment pass, local address etc.

But I don't believe the Indonesians who parked their money in Singapore have employment pass leh.

Does anyone know which local banks are prepared to let a AMDK to open an account with just money and nothing else ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a bank account in Malaysia. I didn't even buy a property or car. I used my my Debit Card with the Malaysian bank to buy mooncakes only.

So I don't understand the fuss about having to have a WP or LTVP etc. What is wrong with Singapore ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a bank account in Malaysia. I didn't even buy a property or car. I used my my Debit Card with the Malaysian bank to buy mooncakes only.

So I don't understand the fuss about having to have a WP or LTVP etc. What is wrong with Singapore ?
Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken, I just said you are Malaysian bully dog @nightsafari clone and you straight away started this thread go one big round to tell the world you are foreigner in Malaysia means you are guilty Malaysian @nightsafari clone. Don’t forget your Cantonese dog logic you persecute me as chicken and I responded means I hokkien virgin am guilty of being chicken woh. That’s always Malaysian bully dog logic so you should apply to yourself and you shouldn’t have started this thread to tell people you are foreigner in Malaysia in response to me saying you are Malaysian @nightsafari clone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken, I just said you are Malaysian bully dog @nightsafari clone and you straight away started this thread go one big round to tell the world you are foreigner in Malaysia means you are guilty Malaysian @nightsafari clone. Don’t forget your Cantonese dog logic you persecute me as chicken and I responded means I hokkien virgin am guilty of being chicken woh. That’s always Malaysian bully dog logic so you should apply to yourself and you shouldn’t have started this thread to tell people you are foreigner in Malaysia in response to me saying you are Malaysian @nightsafari clone. Pui!
@musclepower that’s what is called a real Freudian slip that you made. And not you Cantonese dog persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken and when I asked you why you persecute hokkien for selling cb but not Cantonese and you ask who is the hokkien and I reply who else but me you persecuting and you Cantonese dog got the cheek to call that Freudian slip, that I claimed to sell cb and I admit sell cb. Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no problemo if you’re high net worth with minimum of $300k cash just to start a savings account. don’t need ep, wp, nor pr. must bring pp and proof of source of funds. banks will assign a chiobu to you as “relationship officer” but sinkies like to call “banker”. i call her “bonk her” or “bang her”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower why do you suddenly start a thread to talk about foreigners opening bank account in Spore and then go one big round to say your foreigner account in Malaysia if it’s not for this purpose to deny you are Malaysian @nightsafari clone?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
no problemo if you’re high net worth with minimum of $300k cash just to start a savings account. don’t need ep, wp, nor pr. must bring pp and proof of source of funds. banks will assign a chiobu to you as “relationship officer” but sinkies like to call “banker”. i call her “bonk her” or “bang her”.
Which bank?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OCBC told me S$20,000 only for a transient account.
then no premier banking for you. take a number and queue up like like all peasants and coolies do. for premier banking and better still private client ($1m) you’ll be ushered to the mezzanine floor where 鐵觀音 tea is served in fine china by a tea auntie and you’ll be assigned a private room to meet with chiobu relationship banker.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. But must fill up certain firms first to ascertain funds are not illegal. And have no link with umno is a new Clause they added due to najib problem.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

From what I know, jiu hu banks are just as or more stringent assessing foreign account holders.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
then no premier banking for you. take a number and queue up like like all peasants and coolies do. for premier banking and better still private client ($1m) you’ll be ushered to the mezzanine floor where 鐵觀音 tea is served in fine china by a tea auntie and you’ll be assigned a private room to meet with chiobu relationship banker.
S$20,000 is what they offered, not what I offered.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I know, jiu hu banks are just as or more stringent assessing foreign account holders.
Nonsense. I opened my account @ City Square. UOB rejected me, but RHB was ok. I was given an Internet account, and when I logged in the OTP would be sent to my SIMBA number.