• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cambodian Army look well armed and Thai and SAF no match!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
121053422_21n.jpg

121053422_31n.jpg

121053422_41n.jpg

121053422_51n.jpg

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The black uniform cambodian soldier, what's that black thing stripped on him?? His large penis??

yah extension of his penis to kill you from 2 KM away and u wun even heard the sound of his penis squirting.

he is a sniper and his weapon is lethal in case u dunno haha

TS is right on one point, the picture that shows a multi - rocket is very powerful, a salvo of rockets can wipe out many tanks and troops.

Cambodians may not that have many to be a threat to the Thais.

Anyway, the Thai Army and PAD are backside itchy to play the nationalistic card to gain support, they are doom from the start. The Cambodians are not easy meat, they have fought wars longer than anyone. Thais has not seen battle since WW2.

libsg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cambodia has a lot of support from PRC. When Vietnam invaded Cambodia in 1978, China invaded Vietnam as a retaliation, but found them as tough to handle as the Americans did.

Thais are seen to be USA's dog, so the pairing of PRC and Cambodia is natural.

The question of course, Vietnam doesn't want to get involved in either even though it's relations with US has normalized ($$ talks).

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah extension of his penis to kill you from 2 KM away and u wun even heard the sound of his penis squirting.

he is a sniper and his weapon is lethal in case u dunno haha

TS is right on one point, the picture that shows a multi - rocket is very powerful, a salvo of rockets can wipe out many tanks and troops.

Cambodians may not that have many to be a threat to the Thais.

Anyway, the Thai Army and PAD are backside itchy to play the nationalistic card to gain support, they are doom from the start. The Cambodians are not easy meat, they have fought wars longer than anyone. Thais has not seen battle since WW2.

Not looking like a sniper rifle to me, it is mostly a stock-folded version of Kalashnikov just alike the one piece carried by the other soldier on the extreme left of the picture.

This guy wear night camouflage, got different mission profile apart from the other soldiers. He got pistol and got black face-mask/hood under his helmet, got goggles and his rifle is kept in the black zipped bag. That means he is not required to have rifle ready for shooting anytime. He hide and protect his rifle.

I estimate his specialty is to sneak into enemy position over in Thai side especially at night, either to spy, take photo, plot map, sabotage, abduct commander, direct artillery fire or something like that. His duty require him NOT to shoot unless his mission already failed (exposed) and had to save him own ass! I see that he is equipped to conceal himself at night, I think he don't even want his rifle to knock or make noise as he craw into Thai army position! He sneak like a snake, I bet you. He will only pull out rifle to shoot his way out to safety if the Thais discovered him.

Usually a sniper rifle is not butt-stock folded.

His duty is not one to even shoot and kill silently, otherwise he would have a crossbow or silencer not that stock-folded rifle.

So if you caught an enemy equipped like that you interrogate his mission, you got to have a rough idea, don't let him shit and smoke you! :wink::rolleyes:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think Thais have seen any real action in WW2. Thais haven't seen any real action since their medieval wars with Burma. Thais are only slightly better than Malaysians. Malaysians lost Malacca to the Portugese and since then haven't stood up to any real action. To British colonists and Japanese invaders, it was you come, you see, you like, you take. Thais are better in the sense that they could bluff off the Brits and Japs from colonisation and invasion. In the real armed confrontation, yet to be seen.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't think Thais have seen any real action in WW2. Thais haven't seen any real action since their medieval wars with Burma. Thais are only slightly better than Malaysians. Malaysians lost Malacca to the Portugese and since then haven't stood up to any real action. To British colonists and Japanese invaders, it was you come, you see, you like, you take. Thais are better in the sense that they could bluff off the Brits and Japs from colonisation and invasion. In the real armed confrontation, yet to be seen.

I believe what my Thai business partners always say Thai government always "di-gor-liang-di-gor-zor" always walk off from a fight and Thai army is balless only know how to shoot their own people.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chee bye thai yellow confiscated business own by singapore right.

now is the time to kick them, sell arms to cambodian secretly.

let the thai have it.

ha ha ha.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
chee bye thai yellow confiscated business own by singapore right.

now is the time to kick them, sell arms to cambodian secretly.

let the thai have it.

ha ha ha.

Don't like that leh I working here please no trouble leh.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not looking like a sniper rifle to me, it is mostly a stock-folded version of Kalashnikov just alike the one piece carried by the other soldier on the extreme left of the picture.

This guy wear night camouflage, got different mission profile apart from the other soldiers. He got pistol and got black face-mask/hood under his helmet, got goggles and his rifle is kept in the black zipped bag. That means he is not required to have rifle ready for shooting anytime. He hide and protect his rifle.

I estimate his specialty is to sneak into enemy position over in Thai side especially at night, either to spy, take photo, plot map, sabotage, abduct commander, direct artillery fire or something like that. His duty require him NOT to shoot unless his mission already failed (exposed) and had to save him own ass! I see that he is equipped to conceal himself at night, I think he don't even want his rifle to knock or make noise as he craw into Thai army position! He sneak like a snake, I bet you. He will only pull out rifle to shoot his way out to safety if the Thais discovered him.

Usually a sniper rifle is not butt-stock folded.

His duty is not one to even shoot and kill silently, otherwise he would have a crossbow or silencer not that stock-folded rifle.

So if you caught an enemy equipped like that you interrogate his mission, you got to have a rough idea, don't let him shit and smoke you! :wink::rolleyes:
The guy in black is a member of the 911 para commandoes, and he probably has a QBZ 97 Bullpup in the bag.

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't like that leh I working here please no trouble leh.

you work there too long liao, you had become one of the thai trans, ball-less.

our hard earned CPF money is in there. Kena swallow by the chee bye yellow shirts and their cohorts

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
their soldiers even have elbow guards, better than SAF, SAF soldiers drop the spectacles cannot fight liao.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their soldiers even have elbow guards, better than SAF, SAF soldiers drop the spectacles cannot fight liao.

I think Singapore and ROC are the only two countries in the world where I've seen combat personnels wearing spectacles in full combat gears.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
remember the movie "The Killing Field"?
those kids as young as 10 yrs old were trained to shoot straight without batting an eyelid.