• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg Singaporean Chinese SAF Major Quits SAF To Become Briyani Hawker, Living The Dream Despite 90% Pay Cut

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took him so long to realise not scholar means cannot go far in SAF.
This one probably not a graduate , so hentak kaki long long.
I have seen so many young punk major in their early thirties

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm him, I will NUA till 55.
You still get your regular pay, bonus , yearly bonus.

No point coming out to be a hawker now. It's too late.
Of course nua till 55. Have bonus + pension. This case likely ask to resign.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely suffered humiliation. Bullying. Cannot tahan.
Opening food chain is better. Chicken rice shop food chain started by a lady who used to work for kfc was sold to European consortium for about RM250 mil.
And Deli Chef started by a couple in jiu hu sold tens of millions to investors.
A halal cai png serving quick affordable meal but less variety can be a hit. But not buryani as it's costly.
Major unlikely kana bully.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
After
Of course nua till 55. Have bonus + pension. This case likely ask to resign.
After 55,he can opt to join another stat board or Ministry. I saw a lot during the pandemic days.

Civil servant all the way. What's there to sell your biryani ?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you believe he left his cushy job in the army to take a 90% paycut to be a hawker and forgo his pension too, u must be really dim.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
spicelios-montage-1.1.jpg

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ha...es-biryani-hawker-90-pay-cut-spicelios-820481
UNESCO endorsed Major Hawker Lau is preparing to launch Operation Huat Big Big for his family...GXGX

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a DUMBFARK..................should go become Security Guard what...............instant promotion to 5-star General liao..............then all the Ah Peks at the mall see him also must salute him........... :roflmao: :biggrin:
Everyday can ask Ah Pek to do 5Bx and change parade de woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
a lot of boys at 18 are clueless as to what to do in life. The $$$ was a good draw to get them to sign on. However, most do not have the passion for the armed forces and hence we always say the SAF have all JLB soliders. by the time they reach the mid 30s they realised that they have wasted a chunk of their youth
Some can become General and raise to big shot sirs