• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bye, Arsene, Bye and Fly, Robin, Fly

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
159065_thumb.jpg

Wenger : Ok no 6-0 thrashing. 2-1 is a realistic score prediction. 3-1 if i feature Henry.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 seems realistic.
Henry dun seems to have match fitness, quite fat, must be enjoying life is US.
Walcott no football brain.
ok tat kimchi should be surprise package.:biggrin:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their fans shld face up to the realty that Arsenal does not have the financial muscle to compete with Man C. In fact, Man C is in their own world. Not even Chelsea can now compare.

A flawed and tired argument used by Wenger and his fanclub for years. First it was "Arsenal does not have the financial muscle of Man U." This was a reasonable explanation until they replaced Man U with Chelsea with RA came along. Now, the scapegoat is Man City. It has become an excuse. If this lie is true, we should be second after Man C instead of 7th. NO team has Man C's financial muscle yet 5 other teams are above us. And if heaven forbids, there is no St Totteringham Day this year, the AKB will replace Man C with Spurs the next time this excuse is used.

The future for Arsenal is bright - Oxide Chamberlain, Walcott, Wilshere, Ramsey - these are quality players that when matured will be mainstay for the club. Van Pussy will ultimately go, but thats fact of life.

Once again an old, long disproved argument. The "future is bright" excuse used to have names like "Lansbury, Merida, Vela, and even Fabregas". Now they are replaced with "Oxide Chamberlain, Walcott, Wilshere, Ramsey". If Wenger is allowed to stay on, it will be new names on the "bright future" list 5 years from now. I used to believe in this lie everytime our youths trashed a PL team in the Carling Cup.

Wenger is the ultimate spin doctor.

Frankly the lack of trophies do not bother me since I lived through the dark George Graham days. I just wish the present team grows a backbone and ensure that we celebrate St Totteringham Day year after year.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly the lack of trophies do not bother me since I lived through the dark George Graham days. I just wish the present team grows a backbone and ensure that we celebrate St Totteringham Day year after year.

george graham quite successful. 2 titles. 1 fa cup. 2 league cup. 1 cup winners' cup.
ok lah, the football played might not be too nice but mai hiam buay pai.

think he quit as arsenal manager because of corruption accusations, nothing to do with football matters.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's dirk kuyt. 84 times capped dutch international. no class nor flair. cannot run, pass or shoot properly.

He's only good at scoring goals from 10 yards with only the goalie to beat and of course because of his high workrate.. Other than that he's rubbish... The winning goal against Man U last week can be considered lucky.. De Gea was badly exposed and his positioning bit suspect when Kuyt rifled the ball in.. Kuyt wouldn't be so lucky with a world class goalie.. Then there's his goal against Wolves.. Quite a lucky goal too.. He's able to score that goal against a relegation threatened defence.. On his fucked up day, he would have fired the ball wide or straight at the keeper.. Only robotic managers like Benitez love flair less players like Kuyt.. Dalglish got no choice but to play Kuyt since Suarez is suspended.. Enough said about Dalglish's purchases.. With the exception of Suarez and Enrique, the rest are rubbish..:mad:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bye, Blackburn, Bye? 7 - 1

Robin van Persie collected his second hat-trick of the season, Theo Walcott enjoyed as many assists, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain crowned another sparkling display with his first strikes in the Premier League, and even Thierry Henry chipped in with another one for the nostalgics in stoppage time, his last action in his last game here provided Arsenal do not get an extension on his loan.

On a weekend when Fabio Capello has more than his fair share of headaches, Oxlade-Chamberlain's performance gives the England manager a welcome injection of positivity. He has quickly become a symbolic figure this season at Arsenal and underlined why he has such backing with his most purposeful display yet. He has started 10 games this season and has scored in three different competitions. His finishing was impressively composed, although you sense Wenger is as pleased with the maturity of his all-round game, which has taken a giant leap in recent weeks.

He is making it difficult for Wenger to consider leaving him out, which could make life interesting when Gervinho returns from the Africa Cup of Nations. Asked if he expected the teenager to be called up for England's friendly with Holland at the end of the month, Wenger replied: "Would you be surprised? In a very short time he has been an important player who can make a difference. He made a big step in that he contributes in the team play. He is a fighter as well. He has improved so much."

- http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/04/arsenal-blackburn-rovers-premier-league