• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bye, Arsene, Bye and Fly, Robin, Fly

jw5

Loyal
There was this Brazilian player Edu in that Gunners team.. Under rated but his contributions was crucial to the Gunners too..

Edu is now the general manager of Brazilian club Corinthians. Nearly bought Tevez.........................

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigel Winterburn former Arsenal defender commented on tv that RVP may be leaving.
Bye Robin Bye
Cry Arsene Cry. :o

RVP used to be inconsistent during his early days with Arsenal.. I remembered one game when he was sent off for a naive late challenge on a opposing player.. Wenger went ballistic with anger at RVP when the Dutchman walked past him on the way to the dressing room.. But look at RVP now.. He really matured into one hell of a player and a leader in this young Gunners team.. A sad loss for Arsenal if RVP really leaves..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat happen if RVP injure?:eek:
even now, RVP seems to lose his touch. futhermore, my view is he is not really a team player.
he score for himself even the tightest angle rather than square the ball to mates.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a Lpool fan but I must admit that the Gunners Invincible Team of 2004 was one of the team that I enjoyed watching the most... So many classy players thru out the Gunners squad.. Pires, Henry, Ljunberg, and the imperious Viera.. of course there was also the Clown Lehmann who never fails to amuse me with his rantings and antics.. But hey for all his silly antics, he can also churned out top class goalkeeping performances.. I remembered cheering the Gunners on and hoping that they will keep their unbeaten run going during that season.. Too bad the Champs League trophy still eludes Wenger..

Fark me...:o How the hell can i forget about that great Flying Dutchman Dennis Bergkamp.. :confused: :o An absolute legend, a loyal Gunners thru and thru.. Had some difficulities during his 1st year back then in 1995 under Bruce Rioch.. But he adapted himself well to the hustle and bustle of the EPL after that.. Classy players like Bergkamp, Overmars, Zola, Juninho really set the EPL on fire back then..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fark me...:o How the hell can i forget about that great Flying Dutchman Dennis Bergkamp.. :confused: :o An absolute legend, a loyal Gunners thru and thru.. Had some difficulities during his 1st year back then in 1995 under Bruce Rioch.. But he adapted himself well to the hustle and bustle of the EPL after that.. Classy players like Bergkamp, Overmars, Zola, Juninho really set the EPL on fire back then..

seems that the Dutch are more classy & with flair - bergkamp, overmas, RVP.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It will be Arsenal loss if they were to let go of Arsene.Real Madrid is waiting for him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Arsenal or Man U or Liverpool legend can compare to Chelsea's Zola.

[video=youtube;1Z4DAaQe7Q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z4DAaQe7Q4[/video]

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsenal need a sugar daddy to give out blank cheque. maybe HC can buy arsenal. since she like to throw money away.

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Arsenal need a sugar daddy to give out blank cheque. maybe HC can buy arsenal. since she like to throw money away.

Can also.Arsenal can use our cpf monies to buy players. New sponsor wil be Temasek Inc

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
159065_thumb.jpg

Wenger : Sigh... The losers here are still bad mouthing me. I can tell u one thing, that, if we thrash Blackburn 6-0 tomorrow, they will be singing a different tune and dusting my ass.

150997_thumb.jpg

SAF : Heh. And with your years of experience u still haven't get use to it?

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have already given up on them this season. treat it as a valuable lesson if they finish out of the top 4 and miss out on the CL spot. hopefully they still can win the FA cup. CL cup also no hope.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to buy horses to manipulate the racing scene. Sure to make. Easier to fix the races.

The reason for russian and arab billionaire to buy a human football club in the country that run the biggest empire in the history of the world is prestige.

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger considering resting Robin van Persie against Blackburn Rovers

The Gunners captain could be given a rest against Steve Kean's side at the Emirates, with Thierry Henry, Park Chu-Young and Theo Walcott potential candidates to replace him

Feb 4, 2012 12:36:00 AM

By Danny Hart

157833hp2.jpg
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has revealed that captain Robin van Persie could be rested against Blackburn Rovers on Saturday.

The Frenchman says he is tempted to rotate his squad to avoid players becoming fatigued after matches against Aston Villa and Bolton Wanderers in the past week.

“I will rotate a little bit because many players have given a lot,” he told the club's official website. “[With Van Persie] the temptation is there.

“We are in a situation at the moment where he is the main goalscorer, so I will maybe have to build a team that works around him.”

Park Chu-Young, Thierry Henry and Theo Walcott are potential candidates to replace Van Persie in attack if Wenger does decide to rest his talisman.

However, despite returning from the Africa Cup of Nations with Morocco, the Arsenal boss has confirmed that Marouane Chamakh will not be involved.

“We have Park [Chu-Young], Thierry Henry, we have Walcott who wants to play through the middle - he has not done it,” he said.

“We have not done it but we always have adapted. Thierry Henry at the start was not a centre forward, Robin van Persie was not a centre forward, so we’ll see what we do if it happens.

“But Chamakh is back. No [he is not ready to play]. He should be in today because they have 48 hours to be back after the competition, but I will not use him tomorrow.”

Arsenal, who lost 4-3 in the reverse fixture against Blackburn earlier this season, currently sit in seventh place in the Premier League, five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea.