• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bye, Arsene, Bye and Fly, Robin, Fly

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsene Wenger is facing the humiliation of a bizarre BIN-BAG protest as angry Arsenal fans begin to vote with their feet.

One supporters’ group is urging their fellow Gooners to put black bin liners over empty red seats at the Emirates during Saturday's match against Blackburn to highlight falling attendances.

Manager Wenger has seen his side slip to seventh in the table after taking just one point from their last four games, and there have been Twitter and Facebook calls for the bin-bag protest plus chants of “we want our money back” during this weekend's lunch-time clash.

Wenger also faced a severe backlash on Twitter, while the Arsenal Supporters’ Trust called on the board and majority shareholder Stan Kroenke to engage more with fans after the club refused to make any big money signings in January.

Kelvin Meadows, of the Where Has Our Arsenal Gone and Black Scarf Movement, insisted that their group would always support the team and Wenger, but questioned the direction of the club.

Meadows said: “What was the point in six per cent price rises last summer if the club do not want to spend? We will always support the team and Wenger deserves respect and to be treated with dignity after everything he’s done for the club.

“If Robin van Persie signs [a new contract], then great. But I don’t know many people who would blame him if he did go in the summer because is the club going to buy players to rebuild the team again?

“It’s not the players’ fault. It’s not even their fault if some of them are not necessarily good enough. But we would like answers from the board.”

The AST also issued a six-point bulletin to members and questions to the board after Arsenal’s latest setback - a goalless draw at Bolton which leaves them in danger of missing out on a £30m-plus Champions League qualification jackpot at the end of the season.

Although the AST insist they will remain behind Wenger for the remainder of the campaign, they urged the club to freeze ticket prices after last year’s increases and called on Kroenke to engage with fans.

Arsenal remain fully committed and supportive of Wenger, whose contract runs until 2014, while the club insist that no decision has been made on season ticket prices.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...rotest-at-Blackburn-match-article860647.html#

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsenal under Wanker has achieved something that they din....Premier league titles, whole season unbeaten, CL final appearance.

to sack Wanker is crazy. He has unearthed and moulded Thierry Henry, Vieria, Van Pussy from nothing, not to count the number of players he has injected into the team. Yes, he bought duds, who haven't? Even great Fergie did.

Their fans shld face up to the realty that Arsenal does not have the financial muscle to compete with Man C. In fact, Man C is in their own world. Not even Chelsea can now compare.

The future for Arsenal is bright - Oxide Chamberlain, Walcott, Wilshere, Ramsey - these are quality players that when matured will be mainstay for the club. Van Pussy will ultimately go, but thats fact of life.

Wanker shld perhaps be less stubborn and get a decent centre back. Metasacker is a lumbering giant - you ought to get a young talented one. And right back as well....I watched how Nani outpace Djourou with ease, its a joke.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsenal under Wanker has achieved something that they din....Premier league titles, whole season unbeaten, CL final appearance.

to sack Wanker is crazy. He has unearthed and moulded Thierry Henry, Vieria, Van Pussy from nothing, not to count the number of players he has injected into the team. Yes, he bought duds, who haven't? Even great Fergie did.

Their fans shld face up to the realty that Arsenal does not have the financial muscle to compete with Man C. In fact, Man C is in their own world. Not even Chelsea can now compare.

The future for Arsenal is bright - Oxide Chamberlain, Walcott, Wilshere, Ramsey - these are quality players that when matured will be mainstay for the club. Van Pussy will ultimately go, but thats fact of life.

Wanker shld perhaps be less stubborn and get a decent centre back. Metasacker is a lumbering giant - you ought to get a young talented one. And right back as well....I watched how Nani outpace Djourou with ease, its a joke.

Agree with everything you say - except that Super Wanker THEO WALCOTT who keeps missing sitters including the one in the last match - he is no talent, no future.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Except for the one-season unbeaten record and some EPL titles, that's what they had once said of Rafa Benitez's Liverpool too.
Also, the Arsenal of old was brimming with talent: Thierry Henry (younger and faster), Patrick Vieira, Dennis Bergkemp etc. The current Arsenal is shit. Even RVP is inconsistent.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with everything you say - except that Super Wanker THEO WALCOTT who keeps missing sitters including the one in the last match - he is no talent, no future.

I am surprised Walcott's loss of form but, maybe because of the recent injury layoff?

becos walcott was once touted the next BIG thing, lightning pace, etc. Kudos to Southampton...they are good in cultivating talents - Walcott, Oxide.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
the arsenal then seaman as keeper,
tony adams led defence (no bullshit, no pansy tough dog type),
midfield have viera, petite, ljunberg, pires,
strikers henry, kanu, wiltord, reyes.

now? arsene seem very stingy to spend $. always trying to look for cheap gems.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the arsenal then seaman as keeper,
tony adams led defence (no bullshit, no pansy tough dog type),
midfield have viera, petite, ljunberg, pires,
strikers henry, kanu, wiltord, reyes.

now? arsene seem very stingy to spend $. always trying to look for cheap gems.

the mistake was keeping Seaman a tad too long , causing a choke on the goalies continuity in Arsenal. After Seaman, all the goalies are crap. Lehman, Alumina, and today - this polish youngster (sorry name too complicated for me to recall).

steve bould, winterburn are good defenders.
midfielder generals = petit, ljunberg, viera, pires.
striker - you forgot dennis bergkem (sorry spelling).

Reyes i am on the fence regarding his value. Similarly for kanu & wiltord.

anelka was good whilst he was there too.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised Walcott's loss of form but, maybe because of the recent injury layoff?
Walcott loss of form? it was reported Chris Waddle(if i rmb correctly) commented he has no football brain.
i do agree the comment cuz he juz kick the ball and out pace defender, crosses and passes mostly meet no one.:eek:

if tatz the case, djibril cisse is another one.:biggrin:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i think arsenal has got no good leader on the pitch. The last good one was Patrick Vieira. Henry and Fabregas were good players for Arsenal but not really leadership material to rally the troops when things were not going their way.

Arsenal also lack a plan B when their nice passing play doesnt work on the day.

They need some toughness and steel too.

Finally they need big game players like Ljungberg, Pires and Vieira. These days they falter during crucial periods.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To sack wenger is very wrong.yes he is stubborn but he give the youngster a chance to play. And about Walcott , he should be sold.play like fuck.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

140669_thumb.jpg

"Don't say me until like that leh..."

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walcott loss of form? it was reported Chris Waddle(if i rmb correctly) commented he has no football brain.
i do agree the comment cuz he juz kick the ball and out pace defender, crosses and passes mostly meet no one.:eek:

It is not incorrect to say that Theo Walcott is out of form - he IS out of form, perpetually. You can see that he has zero football brains, let alone brains.
And he aspires to play in the centre!

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal

chris waddle is the 1 who blasted his penalty to row Z during one of the world cup penalty shootout. :(

i am a spurs fan so i watch quite a bit of him. anyway he is one of those players who can cross/shoot reasonably well with both left/right leg. he last time so thin during playing days but now have become ah pui.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not incorrect to say that Theo Walcott is out of form - he IS out of form, perpetually. You can see that he has zero football brains, let alone brains.
And he aspires to play in the centre!

Agree.. This prick Walcott is way too over rated... Too much hype about him when he first signed for Gunners.. One wonders what the fark Eriksson was thinking when he brought the young Theo with him to Germany in 2006... And after all these years, he still the same rubbish for club and for country.. Can't farking cross the ball well.. too inconsistent drifting in and out of the game , no killer's touch.. Its infuriating watching him play sometimes.. He don't deserved King Henry's No 14 jersey..

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big problem with Arsenal is there don't have a leader on and off the field . The young players are skillful and fit but mentally weak . So many time they score opening goal but loose their form in later game after opponent equalize ? Last time Viera and Henry were the spiritual leaders of the team , now there's no one .

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a Lpool fan but I must admit that the Gunners Invincible Team of 2004 was one of the team that I enjoyed watching the most... So many classy players thru out the Gunners squad.. Pires, Henry, Ljunberg, and the imperious Viera.. of course there was also the Clown Lehmann who never fails to amuse me with his rantings and antics.. But hey for all his silly antics, he can also churned out top class goalkeeping performances.. I remembered cheering the Gunners on and hoping that they will keep their unbeaten run going during that season.. Too bad the Champs League trophy still eludes Wenger..

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a Lpool fan but I must admit that the Gunners Invincible Team of 2004 was one of the team that I enjoyed watching the most... So many classy players thru out the Gunners squad.. Pires, Henry, Ljunberg, and the imperious Viera.. of course there was also the Clown Lehmann who never fails to amuse me with his rantings and antics.. But hey for all his silly antics, he can also churned out top class goalkeeping performances.. I remembered cheering the Gunners on and hoping that they will keep their unbeaten run going during that season.. Too bad the Champs League trophy still eludes Wenger..

The only team to beat Les Invincibles was Chelsea under Claudio Raineri on 6 April 2004 .

jw5

Loyal
Nigel Winterburn former Arsenal defender commented on tv that RVP may be leaving.
Bye Robin Bye
Cry Arsene Cry. :o