• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bwahahaha! Bad Karma Caused More Opposition Cronies To Drop Dead!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so hilariious :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: After the death of GMS's brother, another of GMS's dogs died in his sleep. Bwahahaha, at this rate the whole NSP might perish even before Polling Day:p:p:p
A lesson to all. All Opposition traitors who try to destabilise my country will not come to a good end:mad::mad::mad:

SP principal election agent dies in his sleepby Ansley Ng 04:46 AM Apr 29, 2011
SINGAPORE - He spent most of the night putting up more than 300 posters and banners around Tampines GRC on Wednesday, surviving on just two to three hours of sleep for the past few days. Yesterday, Mr David Goh paid a heavy price for his commitment to the National Solidarity Party (NSP).

He died in his sleep.

The 56-year-old principal election agent for the NSP and the older brother of its secretary-general, Mr Goh Meng Seng, had suffered a heart attack. He is survived by his wife and a son and daughter, both in their 20s.

The family had tried to wake him up at about 7.30am and when they did not get a response, rushed him to Changi General Hospital.

The night before, Mr David Goh and two volunteers had gone around Tampines, putting up posters and buntings until 1am, said Mr Goh Meng Seng during a press conference originally planned to rebut Minister of National Development Mah Bow Tan's criticism of the NSP's public housing proposal.

Other party members added that Mr Goh looked visibly tired that night. But he had no known underlying health conditions.

The death of their chief election agent was a major blow to the NSP team for Tampines GRC, as it coincided with their campaigning, which kicked off yesterday.

Mr Goh Meng Seng, eyes welling, said: "My brother David has burnt the last candle of his life, for my political struggle as well as the democracy of this nation."

The NSP secretary-general added that his late brother's wish was to send more Opposition party members into Parliament, and he has decided to "soldier on in spite of my grief, my very great grief in losing my dear brother".

The five-man NSP team, comprising Mr Goh Meng Seng, Mr Gilbert Goh, Mr Raymond Lim Peng Ann, Mr Syafarin Sarif and Mr Reno Fong, is taking on the People's Action Party's Mah Bow Tan, Mr Masagos Zulkifli, Mr Heng Swee Keat, Ms Irene Ng and Mr Baey Yam Keng.

Mr David Goh was key to the NSP's planning for the elections, putting together the logistics and manpower requirements.

Said Mr Fong: "We lost a general on the first day of battle." This will "knock us down a fair bit", added Mr Gilbert Goh, blaming Mr David Goh's death to burnout and overwork because of the lack of resources and funds available to the Opposition.

"I just want people in Singapore to know that Opposition candidates have a rough time," he said, adding that Mr David Goh even took it upon himself to count all the lampposts in the GRC so as to ascertain the number of posters that should be produced.

Mr Goh Meng Seng said the team will forge on.

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so hilariious

shit1.jpg

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 56-year-old principal election agent for the NSP and the older brother of its secretary-general, Mr Goh Meng Seng, had suffered a heart attack. He is survived by his wife and a son and daughter, both in their 20s.

Clinton cheebye, your English comprehension so powderful one ah?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty much shows the kind of upbringing and character you possess with this post. No different from a degenerate.
Even if LKY's relatives drop dead, I have more honour and decency not to mock their deaths.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so hilariious After the death of GMS's brother, another of GMS's dogs died in his sleep.

Clinton cheebye, your English comprehension so powderful one ah?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cunton69 :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

you are mocking the death of some innocent people. you are not fit to be a human being. You are also the greatest hypocrite. please don't preach about your going to heaven and all that CHC crap. GOD say "FUCK YOU" to you. HELL should be the appropriate place for you.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

wowentian

Alfrescian
Loyal
从小,小学教我们英语,华语,马来语,淡米尔语.就是没教我们畜生的语言如狗语.
因此象clinton666这些PAP的走狗,我呼喻Sammyboy网友不需要理采它们,
因为我们是人,听不懂狗语看不懂狗文字.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
因为我们是人,听不懂狗语看不懂狗文字.

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You need to at least pass your PSLE English examination before starting a conversation with me..else SHUT THE FUCK UP!:oIo::oIo:

wowentian

Alfrescian
Loyal

You need to at least pass your PSLE English examination before starting a conversation with me..else SHUT THE FUCK UP!:oIo::o

多讲人语,少讲狗语推广运动

因为我们是人,听不懂狗语看不懂狗文字.

Last edited:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666 said:
Bad Karma Caused More Opposition Cronies To Drop ****!

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not how Cause and Effect works.

May you find peace from within.

St.-Francis-Peace-Prayer.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
多讲人语,少讲狗语推广运动

因为我们是人,听不懂狗语看不懂狗文字.

You lack of a command of the English language has exposed your low class peasant genes. You grandfather must be one of those retards to come to Singapore to work as a coolie and gave birth to your retarded dad and this defective genes has been passed on to his children.:mad::mad:

wowentian

Alfrescian
Loyal

You lack of a command of the English language has exposed your low class peasant genes. You grandfather must be one of those retards to come to Singapore to work as a coolie and gave birth to your retarded dad and this defective genes has been passed on to his children.:mad::mad:

从今天至五月七号, 这里推广多讲人语,少讲狗语运动. 谢谢合作.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

You need to at least pass your PSLE English examination before starting a conversation with me..else SHUT THE FUCK UP!:oIo::oIo:

:oIo:you fucked up retarded dog's cum! :oIo::oIo:did you pass your PSLE in the first place

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo:you fucked up retarded dog's cum! :oIo::oIo:did you pass your PSLE in the first place

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You spastic maggot :oIo:

I is well known here that my PSLE score is 272. Judging from your low intellect, your PSLE score did not even reach 3-figure:oIo::oIo:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, he is returning the same dirty tactic that opposition supporters have given him. Why can't swallow already?