• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bwahahaha! Bad Karma Caused More Opposition Cronies To Drop Dead!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when did any opposition supporters laugh at the death of PAP relatives?

Husband(cliton666) and wife(Stephanie myo539 Chia) team to distract opposition supportors lah! Just ocasionally poke their backsides to let readers unfamiliar with their intent and antics know is good enough don't you think?

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Husband(cliton666) and wife(Stephanie myo539 Chia) team to distract opposition supportors lah! Just ocasionally poke their backsides to let readers unfamiliar with their intent and antics know is good enough don't you think?

I just want him/her to show me the proof that there are cases of Opposition supporters who laughed at the death of PAP relatives. I do not remember anybody laughing at Dr Balaji's death. People gave him their blessings and moved on. I, myself, is not a fan of GMS but neither will I laugh at his brother's death. Same if it happens to LHL or any other PAP member. Respect the dead and move on.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just want him/her to show me the proof that there are cases of Opposition supporters who laughed at the death of PAP relatives. I do not remember anybody laughing at Dr Balaji's death. People gave him their blessings and moved on. I, myself, is not a fan of GMS but neither will I laugh at his brother's death. Same if it happens to LHL or any other PAP member. Respect the dead and move on.

You expect sense and sensibilities from PAP dogs like Cliton666 and Stephanis myo539Chia?

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've got it wrong - I don't laugh at death. I am sniggering at the opposition supporters here taking their own quack medicine. Worse, the opposition supporters in this thread want PAP candidates to die!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....nile-liao.-Ask-WP-to-show-its-shadow-cabinet-!

Fair enough. I am convinced. I believe that it is important to respect for both sides. I support Opposition but I will never laugh at any PAP or PAP-related death. Let the dead rest in peace. And I do not have any issues with anybody supporting PAP, so long as both sides respect each other's choice.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair enough. I am convinced. I believe that it is important to respect for both sides. I support Opposition but I will never laugh at any PAP or PAP-related death. Let the dead rest in peace. And I do not have any issues with anybody supporting PAP, so long as both sides respect each other's choice.

So nice of you. Could almost hear Stephanie myo539 Chia's sobs in her complaining post! God, she loves MIW!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You spastic maggot:oIo:

The Opposition are robber who is trying to rob me by deflating the prices of my private properties:mad: , the amount money involved is something peasants like you will never fathom i life. Shouldn't I rejoice when these robbers perish one by one:oIo::oIo::oIo:

H

Hanzo Hattori

You spastic maggot

54677701.gif
54677701.gif
54677701.gif
54677701.gif

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I is well known here that my PSLE score is 272.

I is well known here??? wuahahaha..How did you manage 272 with that kind of sentence? It is truly fantastic!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot:oIo:

The Opposition are robber who is trying to rob me by deflating the prices of my private properties:mad: , the amount money involved is something peasants like you will never fathom i life. Shouldn't I rejoice when these robbers perish one by one:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Your private properties...

Something like this???

uptown-dog-kennel.jpg