• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buying resales HDB flat as Single

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why Lee Kuan Yew called this PRC bitches as Foreign Talents. Cause they can and able to squeezed water out from a dried cloth or squeeze juices our from a dry and discard sugarcane mash.

Arent all this PRC bitches real genius?

My PRC gf always scolded me stupid & slow to react when I am in China with her. She also said I am not calculative :mad:

I told her that I always protect my wealth (big money) not to be cheat or unnecessary squander by evil people. While she claim to be smart & calculative yet always spent big money on branded cosmetics product like DIOR. In China, I told her not to spend too much on cosmestic products :cool: she told her family & they were very unhappy with me :confused:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
no_money_no_car_no_chance_t_shirt-p235293863544799682yw27_400.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She said can put my name as co-owner :cool:

She expects you to put 100% of the total cost of the house & you are only a co-owner :eek: Can you trust this girl :confused: She might play you out then you might be another statistic of a Sporean getting taken:o

You can get same deal in Spore from a genuine materialistic Sporean girl :biggrin:

If you are going to quit from Spore, hope you don't fall from the PAP clutches into some foreigners clutches. :rolleyes:

There are many nice girls out there & you don't need to buy a house for these girls. If this girl is setting conditions for the relation must ask what is she bringing into the relation:confused: Is she pretty? Nice? Makes you happy? ...? The impression I'm getting is your not that happy with whats going on.

Good luck & may you find some happiness:cool:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
She expects you to put 100% of the total cost of the house & you are only a co-owner :eek: Can you trust this girl :confused: She might play you out then you might be another statistic of a Sporean getting taken:o

You can get same deal in Spore from a genuine materialistic Sporean girl :biggrin:

If you are going to quit from Spore, hope you don't fall from the PAP clutches into some foreigners clutches. :rolleyes:

There are many nice girls out there & you don't need to buy a house for these girls. If this girl is setting conditions for the relation must ask what is she bringing into the relation:confused: Is she pretty? Nice? Makes you happy? ...? The impression I'm getting is your not that happy with whats going on.

Good luck & may you find some happiness:cool:

Thank bro .. her main objective are as follow: (after marrying with me)

(1) Get the Singapore Permanent Resident status in 2 years time

(2) Buy a 4-rooms HDB flat here .. I paid for everything or 3 rooms HDB flat also can. If I am cash-strapped, she told me to get cash from my parents.

In addition, she had checked the Women Chartered here. Even I did not put her name as co-owner in HDB flats,
she also entitled half of my assets if she divorce me :(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In addition, she had checked the Women Chartered here. Even I did not put her name as co-owner in HDB flats,

Very simple lah.

Find a way out of Spore. Until you can find a way out don't get distracted by any China mei meis.

If you get lonely there is always Geylang :smile:

Its just too expensive to get married in Spore. Single lifestyle is cheaper:rolleyes:

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
to answer ur housing questions....it depends..go to hdb website and use the loan calculator...enter ur pay and age...get the max amt u can loan...add that amt to ur cpf...dat's the max amt u can afford to buy a flat...if u want to keep reserves in case u r out of job for a while...minus the reserve amt and buy a flat within the balance which is max loan + cpf - reserve....dun have to be 9 mths or wat..just rem to get an investment acct with a bank..order the bank to transfer ur desired reserve amt to the investment acct before HDB deduct watever is left in ur cpf...the bank will hold it for 6 mths...after HDB deducts the leftover...u can instruct the bank to tsf it back to ur ordinary acct...

As for the PRC chick...this is not united states...u dun have to give her half of ur assets..unless she can prove she contributed to them...so dun ever let her pay anything for ur house and if u were to split..the most u have to pay her is alimony...

that's what i understand so far..u may need to get a second opinion...coz me no lawyer..me stud only...

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the PRC chick...this is not united states...u dun have to give her half of ur assets..unless she can prove she contributed to them...so dun ever let her pay anything for ur house and if u were to split..the most u have to pay her is alimony...

Bro Jabba..... where u get this notion no need to split? ....... as long as that PRC bitch legally married and satisfy residency requirements here...... she is entitled to half of your everything.... the f*cking Womens Charter will make sure of that :mad:

F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro Jabba..... where u get this notion no need to split? ....... as long as that PRC bitch legally married and satisfy residency requirements here...... she is entitled to half of your everything.... the f*cking Womens Charter will make sure of that :mad:

F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!

In California, my friend who was married to a PRC there, when they divorced, the PRC woman was so worried my friend will get a share of properties which HE helped her get. Thats because their laws there treats man/woman as equal and men are also entitled to the woman's assets. If you were divorced in other states and of course Singapore, then thats it.

Now another friend from US came to SG to visit me and he is going to work here soon(seriously real talent) and wanted to register his marriage to a girl from US(Taiwanese origin). I had to do my part and strongly recommended he register back in CA. He is going back soon with her to do the nuptials stuff and the wedding.

Dear Robert Half,
I was half asleep but when i looked at this thread, i really had to post as this situation could proverbially "hit the fan" if you are not careful.

Looking at your situation, please please don't register in SG. Use the money to fly to CA for a "honeymoon" and register there, tell her its more romantic. :wink:

Also, rent and not buy any HDB flat, don't let her lead you by the nose. If she insists, tell her that due to economical reasons, spin any stories such as worried we will be taken back by Malaysia, etc. I know women lack security and would want a place to be their own but get to know her more first, marry and stay in rented place for a few years before deciding. Tell her, after all the flats are all 99 years so all HDB owners are just leasing a place long term.
If she still cannot be made to see the light, you should just drop her and move on.

Sad to say, PRC are a dime a dozen in Singapore so the good thing about that is there are more fishes in the ocean. Women past a certain age do get more anxious about marriage but also means they will tend to be less demanding as their expiry date nears.

Be happy and be safe from people who want to take you for a ride.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
She said can put my name as co-owner :cool:

Haiz I have very little saving :( yes mostly spent on previous PRC chicks on failed relationships.

Properties in China are subject to the 70 years lease if i am not wrong and housing in Shanghai especially has gone up a lot! Be very very wary of buying properties in China, especially with her name in there, she could just execute a sell with crooked lawyers, etc once you buy it or rent it out without you knowing. Worse, its for her loverboy back in Shanghai who you know nothing about. :mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I

My sentiments exactly :biggrin:

Even at the best of times, I have seen many relationships get sour over time. Hear alot of stories about PRC & Spore gold diggers. Even if they are a minority you have to take precautions.

Its difficult to be a male in Spore. You have to be pragmatic & use your head (big head & not small one) because a mistake can be very costly. Sadly the laws in Spore don't protect males from the gentler sex :smile:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank bro .. her main objective are as follow: (after marrying with me)

(1) Get the Singapore Permanent Resident status in 2 years time

(2) Buy a 4-rooms HDB flat here .. I paid for everything or 3 rooms HDB flat also can. If I am cash-strapped, she told me to get cash from my parents.

wow lau ooi.. so many warning signs u still no scared huh:biggrin:

her main objective to marry u is to get a PR, u said yrself.. funny how come main objective is not marry u becos of love huh:cool:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
My PRC gf always scolded me stupid & slow to react when I am in China with her. She also said I am not calculative :mad:

I told her that I always protect my wealth (big money) not to be cheat or unnecessary squander by evil people. While she claim to be smart & calculative yet always spent big money on branded cosmetics product like DIOR. In China, I told her not to spend too much on cosmestic products :cool: she told her family & they were very unhappy with me :confused:

Since you are not good enough for her, then call it quits lah.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
to answer ur housing questions....it depends..go to hdb website and use the loan calculator...enter ur pay and age...get the max amt u can loan...add that amt to ur cpf...dat's the max amt u can afford to buy a flat...if u want to keep reserves in case u r out of job for a while...minus the reserve amt and buy a flat within the balance which is max loan + cpf - reserve....dun have to be 9 mths or wat..just rem to get an investment acct with a bank..order the bank to transfer ur desired reserve amt to the investment acct before HDB deduct watever is left in ur cpf...the bank will hold it for 6 mths...after HDB deducts the leftover...u can instruct the bank to tsf it back to ur ordinary acct...

that's what i understand so far..u may need to get a second opinion...coz me no lawyer..me stud only...

Thank for the effort ..bro Jabba. I intend to buy a 3 rooms HDB resale as single first before deciding to marry her. If thing dun work out, then housing issues is not so complicated.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Robert Half,
I was half asleep but when i looked at this thread, i really had to post as this situation could proverbially "hit the fan" if you are not careful.

Looking at your situation, please please don't register in SG. Use the money to fly to CA for a "honeymoon" and register there, tell her its more romantic. :wink:

Also, rent and not buy any HDB flat, don't let her lead you by the nose. If she insists, tell her that due to economical reasons, spin any stories such as worried we will be taken back by Malaysia, etc. I know women lack security and would want a place to be their own but get to know her more first, marry and stay in rented place for a few years before deciding. Tell her, after all the flats are all 99 years so all HDB owners are just leasing a place long term.
If she still cannot be made to see the light, you should just drop her and move on.

Sad to say, PRC are a dime a dozen in Singapore so the good thing about that is there are more fishes in the ocean. Women past a certain age do get more anxious about marriage but also means they will tend to be less demanding as their expiry date nears.

She said it is wasting money for paying rental and SPR is very important to her. That worry me :confused:

Properties in China are subject to the 70 years lease if i am not wrong and housing in Shanghai especially has gone up a lot! Be very very wary of buying properties in China, especially with her name in there, she could just execute a sell with crooked lawyers, etc once you buy it or rent it out without you knowing. Worse, its for her loverboy back in Shanghai who you know nothing about. :mad:

For foreigners is 45 years lease term ... the downpayment for a 3 bedrooms unit can kill me be it Puxi city area or
Pudong sub-urban area (very far from city Lujiazhui)

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow lau ooi.. so many warning signs u still no scared huh:biggrin:

her main objective to marry u is to get a PR, u said yrself.. funny how come main objective is not marry u becos of love huh:cool:

No la ..she dun love me only be with me for financial security & aiming for SPR :(

Since you are not good enough for her, then call it quits lah.

I also hope she break off with me .. now both of us are not in talking term.

She is in Shanghai & I am in Singapore.. not calling & sms each other everyday not even MSN daily.
I only call or msn during weekend :cool:

Ha1ry Potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waaa so cheap!
I want to buying this house.
Never buying house in malaysia before.
Can teaching me how to buying house procedure there?
I need to finding a house soon as IMH is wanting to discharge me :( there goes my free lodging and meals :mad:

My Friend, this is already way too expensive. Five years ago, I bought a newly build two storey house in the outskirts of KL, about 90 mins drive away.
Its only MYR$66,000 - yes, read my lips, in RINGGIT.
Its ground floor is a big hall and kitchen with toilet.
Upstairs (2nd Floor) are 3 bedrooms with toilets.
heehee,
way to retire:biggrin: