• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buying resales HDB flat as Single

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la ..she dun love me only be with me for financial security & aiming for SPR :(

I also hope she break off with me .. now both of us are not in talking term.

She is in Shanghai & I am in Singapore.. not calling & sms each other everyday not even MSN daily.
I only call or msn during weekend :cool:

Love-money.jpg

Haa u power leh. U are a real-life ROBERT (aka a person who gets conned easily). No offence bro, u need someone to scold u. Even though i am not ur lao peh or related to u, must talk some sense as i see that u are heading for deep shit.

Seems like u feel v insecure about this relationship and also the fact that ur PRC gf seems very street-smart and materialistic.

There is no such thing as you buy a house under your name and then after divorce, your wife gets nothing one. Maybe in U.S if u sign pre-nuptial agreement, but Sinkapore don't have!

Don't forget the alimony u have to pay her after divorce. Think of it as a monthly income tax. U won't ever see your money back.

If you are open to suggestions, i suggest that u try out those match-making agencies who will intro u Viet wives. Of cos no guarantee they won't be materialistic or what la, but i guess you should explore your options before committing to your PRC gf. No kidding!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha you should remit her RMB10,000 and break off with her while she holidaying there. Treat it as a farewell gift!

Dear ROBERT HALF, pls don't continue to be a ROBERT! :p

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert, I dont know why you even bother with her. You are better than this. Or maybe not, then you deserve everything she gives (or take away) from you.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROBERT, pls print out this entire thread. One day u will look back in shame when u regret not taking good advice! lol Anyway good luck if you shud continue with ur PRC gf. haha